Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Damn, is there many things to do around Leicester that would keep me entertained so I would not have to travel as much?

Apart from the usual nightlife and the football I'm not sure what else there is to do in Leicester. There should be other options though I would think and others will be able to tell you more about it.

I'm sure you'll meet plenty of good likeminded folk who will help entertain you while you're here. I hope you have a jolly good time and enjoy a few Leicester City wins :thumbup:

mixed day. Presentation on human aggression first thing - went well though i think it may have upset some people with the mention of pigs being doused in oil and set alight to scare elephants. that's slightly evil after all.

Maths lesson cancelled, tutor cancelled meaning after first lesson finished at 9:45 i didn't have another till 2.

Football went a bit crap, lost 6-4, 4-1 down at half time since the players on my team didn't appear to know how to shoot, pass or close down.

I've just realised that my jumper is on inside out. I went for breakfast this morning in the city centre and then dandered about for another hour or so.

:doh:

I did that once. I was standing in a long queue in the post office when I realised.

Crap day - had 2 hour lecture with my lecturer talking about his life story a majority of the time, my i-phone was jammed lunchtime and i had a dentist appointment and my dentist took one of my teeth out which was damn painful. But still bonfire night in 4 hours time and watching eastenders later. (Alfie Moon strange bloke by the way, pfftt!)

Crap day - had 2 hour lecture with my lecturer talking about his life story a majority of the time, my i-phone was jammed lunchtime and i had a dentist appointment and my dentist took one of my teeth out which was damn painful. But still bonfire night in 4 hours time and watching eastenders later. (Alfie Moon strange bloke by the way, pfftt!)

Respect = Lost

• Like 2

Good but the game saved the day and made it good really.

Such a promising away day which on another day could have been a lot better but with travel problems and lack of pubs made it abit disappointing, but 2-0 made that alot better!

At least you've saved some cash from the lack of pubs :D