Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Really shit, i'm leaving work early to take the family dog to the vets to be put down!!! :(

God knows what i'm gonna tell the kids!! :(

Oh bless you that's a toughy. (((Internet hugs)))

At least your day's over for now. Seeing that you've just replied... :ph34r:

You really love me today don't you :cry:

Really shit, i'm leaving work early to take the family dog to the vets to be put down!!! :(

God knows what i'm gonna tell the kids!! :(

Oh mate, sorry to hear that. :(

Hope your kids are ok mate!

Edited by The Leading Man

That's really nice mate. How old is she? As the youngest of four boys I never got to see my siblings take their first steps, so it must be great.

I didnt enjoy it... Realised this meant my sister could chase me when i gave a quick dig to the arm.

I delight in seeing mothers pushing bags of crisps and tins of Coke into the hands of their grubby-faced offspring first thing in the morning.

It's great to know that the message linking sensible nutrition to academic achievement has really hit home.

I delight in seeing mothers pushing bags of crisps and tins of Coke into the hands of their grubby-faced offspring first thing in the morning.

It's great to know that the message linking sensible nutrition to academic achievement has really hit home.

I'm staggered that adults have to be educated as to what constitutes "healthy eating". So perhaps it's not their fault, it's somebody else's.

Isn't it wonderful that the economy is still be driven forward by retail sales?

Brum is full of vapid tarts laden with bags of over-priced crap today, talking about crap and comparing the crap they've just bought.

And everyone has that shite bedhead thing going on.

****ing idiot sheep the bastard lot of them, get out my ****ing way you crap-laden morons.

Happy bunch of campers today aren't we.

I've just watched my well mannered 5 year old daughter have loads of fun at her schools sports day, no competitive parents, no fighting or bitching - just a 40 odd kids having a good time together out in the fresh air. And now we are going to have a healthy home cooked tea with no coke or crisps in sight.

If that doesn't restore your faith in human nature then nothing will.

The wife and kids left me yesterday for a holiday

Its just me and the dog tonight. And three bottles of Bulmers, 4 Newcastles and a half drunk bottle of rose.

But the lads are coimng round for pool and Xbox :D

By the way I will be eating crap as I cant stand cooking for myself. But no to coke as it has no alcohol content.