Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Plus with the dollar you virtually tripple your wage and living expensive are a lot cheap. Only thing more expensive is drinking in Australia

But, it's cheaper to go to the football and soccer, AND drink whilst you're watching!

Yesterday and the whole good week was pretty good.

Diwali is always a good occasion :). And in the Indian calendar, we are now in year 2056. Way ahead of all you fuckers :P.

Got a 'reading' week this week too. Got shifts to work on Monday and Wednesday and an essay to do in between then. All other time will be on FIFA or Football Manager :D

Yesterday and the whole good week was pretty good.

Diwali is always a good occasion :). And in the Indian calendar, we are now in year 2056. Way ahead of all you fuckers :P.

Got a 'reading' week this week too. Got shifts to work on Monday and Wednesday and an essay to do in between then. All other time will be on FIFA or Football Manager :D

excellent - who won the premiership, championship, league 1 and league 2 titles in 2011 then?

Sunday nights are a bit shit aren't they?! I don't hate work but, urgh, I really don't wanna go in the morning!! Or for the next 5, for that matter!

sunday is the worst day of the week no question. I hate that feeling of having relaxed all day only to remember i have to actually get up in the morning (although thanks to my timetable i'm not in till 11 so i do have a bit of a lie-in)

sunday is the worst day of the week no question. I hate that feeling of having relaxed all day only to remember i have to actually get up in the morning (although thanks to my timetable i'm not in till 11 so i do have a bit of a lie-in)

:blink:

Yeah it's well annoying being off work and having tons of sport to play/watch. Much rather be getting up at 6 and heading to work.

:blink:

Yeah it's well annoying being off work and having tons of sport to play/watch. Much rather be getting up at 6 and heading to work.

it's just that last part of the day the whole "shit.. i've got to get up in the morning" feeling.

Besides monday has MNF, Tuesday + Wednesday has CL + mid-week football, Thursday has EL + mock the week/nevermind the buzzcocks/Russell howards good news, Friday is the end of the working week and saturday has the majority of sport.

BIt of a weird one...

I was driving to my Mum's this morning when I came across a 3 car accident... I've since learnt that 2 people died and 6 others were critically injured in it. The first emergency vehicles were just arriving when I got there. I got out of my car to see if I could help but was told by an ashen-faced policeman that I should keep well away from the wreckage and that the road would be closed for some time so the best thing I could do was to turn round and go the other way - and to warn any approaching traffic... which I did.

Thing is, I should have left home 15 mins earlier, which would have put me at that junction at exactly the time the accident happened. A friend phoning as I was literally on my way out of the door delayed me and I ended up running late.

The whole thing has left me feeling a bit spooked.

BIt of a weird one...

I was driving to my Mum's this morning when I came across a 3 car accident... I've since learnt that 2 people died and 6 others were critically injured in it. The first emergency vehicles were just arriving when I got there. I got out of my car to see if I could help but was told by an ashen-faced policeman that I should keep well away from the wreckage and that the road would be closed for some time so the best thing I could do was to turn round and go the other way - and to warn any approaching traffic... which I did.

Thing is, I should have left home 15 mins earlier, which would have put me at that junction at exactly the time the accident happened. A friend phoning as I was literally on my way out of the door delayed me and I ended up running late.

It's an odd feeling, that. I guess you can just be thankful that that friend called you? And it may have just been fate or luck depending on what you believe in :)

BIt of a weird one...

I'm a big believer in fate, seems fate was on your side today too.

Thanks guys. Yeah, big believer in fate too. Makes you stop and think though... certainly feeling right now that today's event was far too close for comfort.

Thanks guys. Yeah, big believer in fate too. Makes you stop and think though... certainly feeling right now that today's event was far too close for comfort.

I would've come to your funereal.