Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

A follow up from the knee arthroscopy I had last Christmas, will be on crutches for about six weeks which will be a bitch when it comes to time off work etc but I'd rather have it done in my youth than many years down the line when it will require a whole knee replacement!

Bah! showing my age,ive got to have mine replaced in the next 5 years due to wear and tear! really dreading the day. :(

Im sure yours will be fine.

Yesterday wasn't good. A company we had been working for called in the administrators.

They owed us £30000.

Had better Mondays.

Thats not good,in my experience they will set up business again in a few days,with a slightly differant name.We had a company who did that and hid our stock.The only reason we knew that is because we deal with the business next door and he told us this.The reason why he had told us was because the MD of the dodgy company was boasting that he was over the moon at clearing £700k of debt and starting again with a clean slate and no debt,and he was off to buy a new Jag.Thieving in my opinion.Our MD is 6ft 8" and 24 st,so took a truck and took a load of furniture as pay back! He wasnt stopped as he had a big monk on,and no one would go near him.

We use a risk disk,i think about £400,not fool proof,but gives you an idea of how the company is doing.

I did try a Cruyff turn today, failed, stood on the ball and cut all my leg up, and now my toes are bruised. Sign of things to come?

You scare me 'Milktray.

Weirdly I broke my foot doing a cruyff turn during a 5-a-side game.

serves you both right for trying to show off. I've never tried to show off during a match and never got injured (i have had someone stamp on my knee and taken several boots to the face but that's a different matter entirely)

serves you both right for trying to show off. I've never tried to show off during a match and never got injured (i have had someone stamp on my knee and taken several boots to the face but that's a different matter entirely)

Are women from Wigston that bad,that a simple poorly executed chat up line will result in a shoeing!!

I've finally taken it upon myself to quit smoking. I've got a patch on and feel faint and a bit ill! Oh well, 12 hours without a fag so far :rolleyes::trumpet:

Good luck - it took me ages to give up.

Day by day and chocolate are the way forward!

Are women from Wigston that bad,that a simple poorly executed chat up line will result in a shoeing!!

no. Playing football, come rushing out to claim a long ball on the edge of my box and striker follows through studs first into my knee (slight back stroy in that due to several growth spurts i have fairly weak knees), the several boots to the face came from claiming crosses while the strikers tried to volley it rather than heading it and from penalty box scrambles from corners/free kicks.

It was to un-resistible not to do lol. It's not showing off when you fail. It's making a massive tit of yourself infront of your mates.

Cruyff turn showing off lol

I've been to the Ricoh for a painting and decorating exhibition. I've got a car boot full of free tat.T shirts, mugs, watches, paint and I won't need to buy another pen for years.

the missus will be pleased after you've painted every room sky blue :)

Cruyff turn showing off lol

it is to me. I'm an old, blood and thunder player, take the ball then take the man as well (he shouldn't have been with the ball if he didn't want to get flattened) with the main thing i do with the ball at my feet is play a short pass or hoof it.

no. Playing football, come rushing out to claim a long ball on the edge of my box and striker follows through studs first into my knee (slight back stroy in that due to several growth spurts i have fairly weak knees), the several boots to the face came from claiming crosses while the strikers tried to volley it rather than heading it and from penalty box scrambles from corners/free kicks.

I take it your a Goal Keeper?