Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Aye, I used to be a CB in 7-a-side but my manger made me be a Goal Keeper and I really really love it, saved my first penalty at the week end :P

i ended up i goal mainly becuase i had osgood schlatters (knee problem where the muscles are too short) about 4 years back and i can't run all that well nowdays.

it is to me. I'm an old, blood and thunder player, take the ball then take the man as well (he shouldn't have been with the ball if he didn't want to get flattened) with the main thing i do with the ball at my feet is play a short pass or hoof it.

So classy.

Weirdest day, my grandma's in hospital, but getting better so can't moan too much about that.

Shaved my head too, did it on a bet, got a few quid, which I'm going to give to Children In Need or something like that.

Downside is that for the next few months I'll look this, due to my spammy forehead / inherited hairline:

player_69_esteban-cambiasso.jpg

EDIT:

wesley-sneijder-+bald+outing+balding+real+madrid.jpg

More accurate.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Weirdest day, my grandma's in hospital, but getting better so can't moan too much about that.

Hope she gets even better soon. My gran's in hospital too but she seems to be getting better as each day goes on.

As for the baldness, you're gonna feel the cold winter more so than us hairy folk!

Shaved my head too, did it on a bet, got a few quid, which I'm going to give to Children In Need or something like that.

Downside is that for the next few months I'll look this, due to my spammy forehead / inherited hairline:

player_69_esteban-cambiasso.jpg

EDIT:

wesley-sneijder-+bald+outing+balding+real+madrid.jpg

More accurate.

Im currently looking the same.

Hope she gets even better soon. My gran's in hospital too but she seems to be getting better as each day goes on.

Hope they both get better soon lads, I know full well how shit times like that can be.

As for my day, 2 long walks in the rain has rendered me pretty tired and kinda ill, and my mrs has gone to see Forest win and has probably enjoyed it

Good luck - it took me ages to give up.

Day by day and chocolate are the way forward!

Just about to get to 24 hours, this is harder than I thought! Patched up to fook so hopefully that'll help. Doesn't help that my brothers gone for a fag, it smells beautiful!

Hope they both get better soon lads, I know full well how shit times like that can be.

As for my day, 2 long walks in the rain has rendered me pretty tired and kinda ill, and my mrs has gone to see Forest win and has probably enjoyed it

Cheers mate.

What punishment does the mrs get then, if she gets any that is?

Just about to get to 24 hours, this is harder than I thought! Patched up to fook so hopefully that'll help. Doesn't help that my brothers gone for a fag, it smells beautiful!

Easier said than done, I know, but stick at it. It won't be easy but before too long you'll be thinking cigarettes smell revolting. :sick: