Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest BlueBrett

I just accidently ordered a Blackberry! I was pricing them up because I lost my phone about a week ago and I decided I'd input my details and do the credit check thing they make you do. Thought there would be another page after it but there wasn't and the order just processed so now I am committed to forking out 600quid over the next 2 years for a bloody phone! I'll blatently lose it within a month aswell :(

I just accidently ordered a Blackberry! I was pricing them up because I lost my phone about a week ago and I decided I'd input my details and do the credit check thing they make you do. Thought there would be another page after it but there wasn't and the order just processed so now I am committed to forking out 600quid over the next 2 years for a bloody phone! I'll blatently lose it within a month aswell :(

How on earth do you accidently order a phone.

Take out the insurance then say it's been "stolen" after a month or so and get some money back.

Guest BlueBrett

I definitely want it I just don't want to pay for it! I'm unemployed atm so I can't really justify taking out a 24 month 25pound contract. That's like an eigth of my months dole!

I didnt take out insurance on it either which with my piss poor record of phone retention was probably incredibly stupid.

I seriously struggle to see how you can 'accidentally' order a phone?

Surely it'd say, 'proceed order' or something similar.

Yeah,

Where did your bank details come from brett?:P

Shit - waiting to hear if I've got a permanent post in the job I'm in and there are so many rumours flying about and the full timers have told me three different things this week abotu the jobs.

fooking melt! Just tell me whether or not I've a job you wankers!!

Edited by FoxyPV

I'm working for this Hindu woman who wants to stick these murals, a map of the world, to the ceilings of her kids bedrooms so that her kids can absorb knowledge while they're lying in bed.

Then she asks me, in all seriousness, to make sure that Pakistan isn't directly above their heads as she doesn't want them to learn about that. :blink:

I'm working for this Hindu woman who wants to stick these murals, a map of the world, to the ceilings of her kids bedrooms so that her kids can absorb knowledge while they're lying in bed.

Then she asks me, in all seriousness, to make sure that Pakistan isn't directly above their heads as she doesn't want them to learn about that. :blink:

How absurd. Looks like she needs to learn about the country more herself!