Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

got bored reading that link about ian paisley in the "what grinds my gears" thread so started reseaching big-cat cross breeds.

I want a pet liger (lion + tigress), massive monsters, average 10 foot long and 800lb weight. No-ones going to break into your house if you've got that for a pet.

Then i'd cross breed it with a leopard and se what happens. I'd call the resulting animal a Ligpard.

Liger4.jpg

that will rip your face clean off :cool:

Edited by LargeAl

My Dad's BD today, I gave him a lemon cello, (only £5 for 3 from a shop at the Highcross somewhere) playing black ops in half an hour when my mate comes and going to the Bath at Shearby later on tonight as i have no marketing lecture or tutorial tomorrow. :D

My Dad's BD today, I gave him a lemon cello, (only £5 for 3 from a shop at the Highcross somewhere) playing black ops in half an hour when my mate comes and going to the Bath at Shearby later on tonight as i have no marketing lecture or tutorial tomorrow. :D

You tight fucker.

• Like 3

Urgh! Poor weekend, very poor weekend. Worked Sat morning, Leicester lost, Didn't go out - And we'd all planned to go out, we never plan to go out it just happens the one time we planned and it all fell through, was abit better today went shopping bought some new stuff and did abit of xmas shopping.

Unfortunately think next weekend could be worse seeing as Leicester aren't playing at all, No Leicester playing over the weekend means it's destined to be an uninteresting and boring weekend.

Just to let you all know in case you missed ads in recent weeks, Amazon are holding Black Friday sales all of this week. There were rumours that XBOX 360's would be down as low as £60 and there's plenty more deals across thousands of products throughout this week!

• Like 1

Just to let you all know in case you missed ads in recent weeks, Amazon are holding Black Friday sales all of this week. There were rumours that XBOX 360's would be down as low as £60 and there's plenty more deals across thousands of products throughout this week!

The Wii Goldeneye one sold out in seconds.

Nintendo Wii, Controller, and a game for £50. Didn't get it though. Subo and take thats new album went for £1.

This has by far got to be the most expensive thing I have seen on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003XDZNK8/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d4_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1BJH9GSV260GG4V3EES6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

Don't know what's so special about it or if it's a mistake. If it's the latter, and it gets changed by the time you click the link, the price is listed at £1.175m :blink:

Edited by lcfc30STM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003XDZNK8/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d4_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1BJH9GSV260GG4V3EES6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

Don't know what's so special about it or if it's a mistake. If it's the latter, and it gets changed by the time you click the link, the price is listed at £1.175m :blink:

Have you read the customer reviews?? :laugh:

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468294

I've been waiting for my £60 Xbox all day dry.png

As LD said - those reviews are excellent laugh.gif

Felt shattered today. With my medication for chest+heart, i felt drousy all day, especially in the Marketing lecture (glad i was at the back lol) and when i went back to my room i 'collapsed' on my bed, had a sleep for three blimming hours and now the problem is that i got a subject meeting tomorrow at nine and not tired at all. fc i won't be tired then...

I've been waiting for my £60 Xbox all day dry.png

As LD said - those reviews are excellent laugh.gif

I would keep checking it, still another 4 days and they are bound to release more and more as the week passes. Some serious bargains to be had on the Lightning deals but you have to be in quick. With the Wii they hid it so you couldn't see what it was till it went up for sale and will probably do this with the xbox.

Yeah there's been some complaints to the ASA about the 'lightning' deals saying that the low prices weren't on for long enough and were only on for a few seconds.

I don't know what else people expected 'lightning' to be. Take That and SuBo's albums were only on for a few minutes I think.

2 hours of college, beer in the fridge when i got home and chicken for dinner - How do you think my day was :D

Crap - you forgot to hand your assignment/other work in, beer was the wrong one and the chicken made you get constipation afterwards? X0 :dunno: