Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This has by far got to be the most expensive thing I have seen on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003XDZNK8/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d4_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1BJH9GSV260GG4V3EES6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

Don't know what's so special about it or if it's a mistake. If it's the latter, and it gets changed by the time you click the link, the price is listed at £1.175m :blink:

After reading the product description I'm going to put my neck on the line and say it's not entirely serious.

After reading the product description I'm going to put my neck on the line and say it's not entirely serious.

Ooh I don't know, I've seen a few military videos where they are definitely using some kind of invisibility cloak. You can slightly see them moving but they have totally blended in to the background, and then BAM, they appear as if out of nowhere. Special forces have some shit hot gear and it wouldn't surprise me if this is real!

Ooh I don't know, I've seen a few military videos where they are definitely using some kind of invisibility cloak. You can slightly see them moving but they have totally blended in to the background, and then BAM, they appear as if out of nowhere. Special forces have some shit hot gear and it wouldn't surprise me if this is real!

Learn from the mammoth mistakes of your past and don't let a lack of subtlety be your downfall. The Proporta Elephant Camouflage Kit uses our patented Clear Blue Sky Disappearing Technology to help you literally vanish into thin air, evading dangerous predators, tourists and boring guests at tea and bun parties. Monsoon-tested waterproof blue and white paint (also available in jungle green)* Includes masking tape (40 metres) Ideal for eavesdropping on rhinos * Don't be tempted by rival products which use cheaper, water-based paint and can be fatal in crouching-tiger-heavy-rain scenarios. Buy now and get a currant bun absolutely free! Extinction Avoidance - from Proporta "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana.

The description is written as thought it's addressing an elephant for pity's sake. Clearly a marketing campaign by Proporta, who make protective cases/accessories for iPods/iPads.

Also, I'm aware you most likely weren't being serious, but I felt like re-enforcing my previous point anyway.

Yes as soon as I saw the picture and bun party bit I knew it was a joke thing.

But the blend-in blanket is out there and already in use!

laugh.gif

How does this Amazon thing work then? Not seen this Black Friday thing before...

Basically you see a good deal, you think to yourself oh wow that's cheap I was just about to order one of those for a much higher price, I know I will buy it here from amaz - oh it's sold out.

Got back from my biometrics appointment today. Thats it. Im in the american system, got to stop all my wicked ways now. Just a matter of weeks before my permanent residency card arrives....

To do list - become obese, lose all intellect and critical thinking especially if a camera is pointed at you, and refer to football as soccer

lol

:D I promise you I knew it was a piss about, everyone must have!

I just thought it was a good opportunity to mention the 'invisibility' gear I saw on a few videos elsewhere.

The 'Blend-in Blanket' is the future. Not sure that is it's official name though.

:D I promise you I knew it was a piss about, everyone must have!

I just thought it was a good opportunity to mention the 'invisibility' gear I saw on a few videos elsewhere.

The 'Blend-in Blanket' is the future. Not sure that is it's official name though.

it's called a policeman's uniform

they're always fookin invisible if there's any trouble :thumbup:

it's called a policeman's uniform

they're always fookin invisible if there's any trouble :thumbup:

:D

They always seemed to appear out of nowhere when I was 15 and trying to walk up the park with 4 cans of Special Brew and 3 bottles of the MD 20/20!

Then they'd proceed to tip my hard earned paper round money down a drain in front of me and disappear again. Which only caused more crime because I had to go robbing to get more beer.

:D

They always seemed to appear out of nowhere when I was 15 and trying to walk up the park with 4 cans of Special Brew and 3 bottles of the MD 20/20!

Then they'd proceed to tip my hard earned paper round money down a drain in front of me and disappear again. Which only caused more crime because I had to go robbing to get more beer.

:o

4 cans of SB at 15 ?

i hope it weren't school-day

:o

4 cans of SB at 15 ?

i hope it weren't school-day

It was normally a Friday night and a few of us would have chipped in for a bit each.

And I wouldn't really go robbing, that sentence was just an example of what can happen when police steal peoples beer!

Felt shattered today. With my medication for chest+heart, i felt drousy all day, especially in the Marketing lecture (glad i was at the back lol) and when i went back to my room i 'collapsed' on my bed, had a sleep for three blimming hours and now the problem is that i got a subject meeting tomorrow at nine and not tired at all. fc i won't be tired then...

shut the f up, nobody cares :lei1::dunno::chant::trumpet:

• Like 2

been a bit of a crap week, not made any progress with my teacher training - haven't taught a single lesson because of timetable collapses/absent staff/other observations, had a few bits of assessment to do which were called off, one kid today really took the piss and tested my patience, Michael Gove is doing unbelievably awful things to the education system and that's not even taking into account the implications it'll have on my career as a media teacher. bring on the weekend. <_<