Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I actually drove yesterday! After 2 days of trying to get the car moving, in manual of course, get moving, get around 50 metres, get to a junction, panic, coz I don't know what I'm meant to do now, actually step on brake with left foot in midst of panic.

Dad drives me back to the start, and I do the same again, but actually managed to change gear into second!

Had a great day today.

Met up with a friend and hand';t seen her in a month or so. Then went to Shepherd's Bush Empire (which is a fantastic venue I must say) to see Kids In Glass Houses and Boys Like Girls. Also was introduced to a new band, You And What Army, who I liked instantly. Great band and predict good things for them. Boys Like Girls and KIGH were just insane.

Can't wait til next Tuesday now!!

Good. Got the job I was going for -Permanent job mofos Starts at over 22k BOOM BOOM. :banana:

Downside is that the wee man's going to have to go into creche which will break my heart. :cry:

Edited by FoxyPV

He has,he said he went to the shepherds BUSH empire with her(euphemism).He just talks in code as she has a boyfriend,he then went on to say boys like girls and loved KIGH,which i believe means KNOB IN GLORY HOLE.

lol

He has,he said he went to the shepherds BUSH empire with her(euphemism).He just talks in code as she has a boyfriend,he then went on to say boys like girls and loved KIGH,which i believe means KNOB IN GLORY HOLE.

Finally someone who understands lol

Edited by lcfc30STM