Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

By 9 o'clock I had been woken by the car alarm, received anonymous hate mail and had the doctor tell me I had impacted ear drums covered with fluid-filled pustules. Obviously he had to speak up a bit though - I have impacted ear drums covered with fluid-filled pustules.

Our sodding car alarm needs fixing but I'm not springing for it until I get September's salary so the annoyed neighbours are going to have to suck it up a bit longer. Maybe if they'd spelt some of the swear words correctly I'd have been more receptive? Maybe not.

My day yesterday was average.

Played a bit of tennis which resulted in me pulling off some cracking single handed backhands down the line which felt fantastic. On the downside, my serve has gone right down the shitter.

By 9 o'clock I had been woken by the car alarm, received anonymous hate mail and had the doctor tell me I had impacted ear drums covered with fluid-filled pustules. Obviously he had to speak up a bit though - I have impacted ear drums covered with fluid-filled pustules.

Our sodding car alarm needs fixing but I'm not springing for it until I get September's salary so the annoyed neighbours are going to have to suck it up a bit longer. Maybe if they'd spelt some of the swear words correctly I'd have been more receptive? Maybe not.

One of my neighbours left me a hilarious note on my door the other day, in the 5 minutes between me putting my garbage outside my flat door and then taking it downstairs to the bin thing.

I don't know which it was, but it must have been someone on my floor (top floor so why would anyone else walk past) and equally they can't spell. I'm considering writing a letter to every single one of them with a copy of it enclosed.

Wan kers.

ps not in a good mood today.

One of my neighbours left me a hilarious note on my door the other day, in the 5 minutes between me putting my garbage outside my flat door and then taking it downstairs to the bin thing.

I don't know which it was, but it must have been someone on my floor (top floor so why would anyone else walk past) and equally they can't spell. I'm considering writing a letter to every single one of them with a copy of it enclosed.

Wan kers.

ps not in a good mood today.

You need to write louder - I have impacted ear drums covered with fluid-filled pustules.

The vast majority of neighbours I have come across are cockwads. They are all so thick that come the revolution, they won't know what hit them, as they stand against the wall.

The vast majority of neighbours I have come across are cockwads. They are all so thick that come the revolution, they won't know what hit them, as they stand against the wall.

I liked my neighbours until 10 minutes ago, until I got visited by Environmental Services investigating a noise problem.

My neighbours are now cnuts.

I liked my neighbours until 10 minutes ago, until I got visited by Environmental Services investigating a noise problem.

:laugh:

That really is pathetic.

Shit through the letterbox, surely?

Perhaps it is noisy and you just can't hear it? :dunno::ph34r::P

*runs* *hides*

And to cap it all off: the gentleman of advancing years, to whom I politely requested he find somewhere more suitable to park rather than across my drive while he goes off to see the doctor, chose to inform me that I was a twat and a willy puller.

As if I didn't know that already. :dunno:

He totally failed to understand the reference to "hurry back home because someone may be after the ten grand under your mattress".

Senile tit. :rolleyes:

And to cap it all off: the gentleman of advancing years, to whom I politely requested he find somewhere more suitable to park rather than across my drive while he goes off to see the doctor, chose to inform me that I was a twat and a willy puller.

As if I didn't know that already. :dunno:

He totally failed to understand the reference to "hurry back home because someone may be after the ten grand under your mattress".

Senile tit. :rolleyes:

Really hasn't been your day, has it? :(

Pretty good, found out that I've been given Christmas and New Year off work :D (I know it's well early to be planning that but that's the way it works here)

Better than yesterday when I found out I didn't get the new job I was going for :(

Really hasn't been your day, has it? :(

:angry:

Whereas today has been fab!

I got good mail, the kind that involves more than one envelope containing a big cheque. Then we went to the Castle and the kids learned about piss pots from a man dressed in funny clothes while I practised with the devil sticks. All rounded off with a nice perambulation listening to Radio3 while the dog chased rabbits.

Unfortunately wife#1 cancelled her trip to the gym in favour of chick-flick night so I am going to have to kill stuff on Xbox while drinking beer: War is hell...(I wish they'd send some immigrants to do it all for me.) :whistle::D