Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

fook knows but I'll take her word for it. If she woke up swallowing something and I'm not there I'll assume it's a spider or some other insect life unless the wee man is really living out his Oedipal complex.

I was cross-examined by a company nurse due to the fact I've been on light duties for the past 2 months due to sciatica and was fully expected to get the whip cracked on me that we need all noses to the grindstone (to be fair, I've still been working my full hours!) and told that it was putting it on and that I should be back to work now and my not having had my MRI scan appointment from the General yet as having nothing to do with it and that I should pull my finger out and go private at my own expense if I was serious about keeping my job.

Instead she said, two more weeks light duties, then half round with a trolley 3rd week (and ONLY if I could be provided with a trolley... we have 2 between 40 of us :rolleyes: ), and 4th week full delivery if 3rd week goes ok AND I get to use a trolley. What a nice lady!

I really want to be able to do a full round cos then I could do overtime and I need it - the flipside is make the sciatica worse and I might not be able to work at all. :cry:

• Like 1

I was cross-examined by a company nurse due to the fact I've been on light duties for the past 2 months due to sciatica and was fully expected to get the whip cracked on me that we need all noses to the grindstone (to be fair, I've still been working my full hours!) and told that it was putting it on and that I should be back to work now and my not having had my MRI scan appointment from the General yet as having nothing to do with it and that I should pull my finger out and go private at my own expense if I was serious about keeping my job.

Instead she said, two more weeks light duties, then half round with a trolley 3rd week (and ONLY if I could be provided with a trolley... we have 2 between 40 of us :rolleyes: ), and 4th week full delivery if 3rd week goes ok AND I get to use a trolley. What a nice lady!

I really want to be able to do a full round cos then I could do overtime and I need it - the flipside is make the sciatica worse and I might not be able to work at all. :cry:

Hello missure!

Hot_SexyNurse.jpg

Hope the sciatica improves for you mate :thumbup:

Pretty decent. I didn't cure cancer or anything, but I have had three wanks already today.

Give me a computer and an empty room and it's all systems GO.

Now I'm just taking it easy with some cheese straws and some hot waffles.

Edited by Collier

Pretty decent. I didn't cure cancer or anything, but I have had three wanks already today.

Give me a computer and an empty room and it's all systems GO.

Now I'm just taking it easy with some cheese straws and some hot waffles.

A waffle + you = Mayonnaise waffle?

*Shudder*

A waffle + you = Mayonnaise waffle?

*Shudder*

I'm not one for eating my own ejaculate on top of a delicious pastry thank you.

When I spaff I don't bash out the oregano and start seasoning like some kind of randy Ainsley Harriott.

Edited by Collier
  • Like 1

I never learn - the mrs jokingly said that's why i can't lose any weight as I take the last of her salad to go with my lunch and I retorted that's not the only..... before catching myself on but the damage had already been done and I'm fooked when I get home from work.

• Like 1

I never learn - the mrs jokingly said that's why i can't lose any weight as I take the last of her salad to go with my lunch and I retorted that's not the only..... before catching myself on but the damage had already been done and I'm fooked when I get home from work.

Really bad move lol... Grovel when you get back ha

I don't geddit...