Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Always amuses me how negative people can be simply because 'Leicester aren't playing on the Saturday', as if that completely ruins the weekend.

Sure, Leicester playing is great and all, but surely it's not the only reason to be happy?

Plus we're playing on Monday, so surely that makes Monday 'more bearable' or whatever.

On that note, I don't understand why some people choose to be negative on a Monday just because it's a Monday, and write every one off as a bad day. That's a 1/7 of your life you're going to be unnecessarily unhappy lol

Went out shopping to get some christmas stuff, came home with a new Rangers top.

When I was away last weekend a shit load of Jocks were staying near us. Ended up in a pub showing Spurs / Arsenal on one screen and Rangers / Kilmarnock on another. Never heard so much effing and blinding.

'WHAT'S McGREGOR DOING THE CUNT?!?! THAT'S PISH!'

Needless to say, I'm now a tad in love with them. The shirts actually look very nice indeed in the flesh, long sleeve especially, thinking of investing (in a cheap knock off obviously).

Tube strikes meant it took me about just under 2 hours extra to get to uni today. Actually got a seat on the train to London today though! Swings and roundabouts.

Got to uni and got a few people to take part in a study for my Psychology group. Went to one and only lecture for today and now here I am.

Ready for tonight! Gonna try and split-stream the El Classico and El East Midlando.