Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Work told me today that I can have a permanent job...if I work Boxing Day (for triple time). So work boxing day, miss football but get a permanent job out of it or not work it and hope they give it me anyway. :/

Sneaky bastards.

Tell them you'll work some of Boxing Day and then make up any extra hours somewhere else over Christmas holiday period?

Work told me today that I can have a permanent job...if I work Boxing Day (for triple time). So work boxing day, miss football but get a permanent job out of it or not work it and hope they give it me anyway. :/

Sneaky bastards.

congrats! Take the money and run! Get a radio for the football and kick back and listen in work. Not the same thing but you'll still get paid for listening to football.

Helped an elderly lady get up after she slipped, took her back to her house which was about 5 mins away and few mins after done that i slipped myself forward onto a bloody railing :mellow: Otherwise fine, 2 hour Business Skills lecture cancelled :jump:

Helped an elderly lady get up after she slipped, took her back to her house which was about 5 mins away and few mins after done that i slipped myself forward onto a bloody railing :mellow: Otherwise fine, 2 hour Business Skills lecture cancelled :jump:

Did she give you an old fashioned as thanks?

went to have a look-see round warwick uni. Looking good. Also got an offer from nottingham trent, making it 5 offers from 5 after my tutor had said there was real chance of getting 5 rejections due to my poor as maths grade, tempted to laugh at her now - only problem is she's the vice-principal.

Parents should be free to photograph their children in nativity plays, the Information Commissioner has said.The advice was issued after a number of schools banned photography on their premises to protect pupils who were adopted or in foster care.

Earlier this week a father complained he was threatened with arrest at a school in Leicestershire.

Fantastic news.

Now, time to dust off my camera and find out where and when all of the local shows are on...whistle.gif

My car stereo is driving me absolutely mental. Got in my car Tuesday night and it wouldn't turn on, and I have no idea what's wrong with it. I've checked the fuses and they're fine, checked all around it and nothing is wrong. I'm losing my mind over this. Pissing me off big time. No idea why it's just stopped working.

Getting ready for going out and went to look for my boots only to realise that they were still splattered in sick from the last time I was out. 15minutes scrubbing sick off is minus craic.

Nice signature :crylaugh:

Save some of the sick for me, can't beat a late night sick licking session.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr. :angry:

Ended up being volunteered to help out a school fete tonight (on right now - snuck out). Turn up at 3:30 - 2 and half hours before it's meant to start.

Go to set up the gazebo and the person who had it last has kept the instructions so we're just sticking poles together and hoping we get it right, No bloody bins so we had to sellotape bin bags to tables - which we had got to go and knick from the classrooms since they'd draped the rest in paper and set about arranging them, Go on a hunt for the keys for the shed where the bbq was kept since we'd been given competely the wrong key, Find out the person ordering the food has ordered twice as many onions as we needed, but no rolls or sausages, Turkey turns up, uncarved, 2 minutes before the fete opens. Urn for hot water for coffees, hot chocs. etc. turns up about the same time, need to rush between gazebo outside and the boiler in the staff room to fill it up with hot water in time, first customer turns up - hold on a second they've forgot to order milk as well. And thats just the bloody refreshments area - when i was rushing inside filling up the urn they hadn't finished setting up most of the stalls - and the ones that were finished were kicking back and having a look round!

absolute chaos and they can fook off if they think i'm helping out again.

My car stereo is driving me absolutely mental. Got in my car Tuesday night and it wouldn't turn on, and I have no idea what's wrong with it. I've checked the fuses and they're fine, checked all around it and nothing is wrong. I'm losing my mind over this. Pissing me off big time. No idea why it's just stopped working.

What were you playing last?

Spent 8 hours today working on Advanced Data Analysis and SPSS coursework. Driving me nuts the amount of problems and errors that we've come across and not been able to solve! Had some much appreciated help along the way which has guided us through but once I've submitted it in (hopefully finish it tomorrow) I'll be very happy. Until I realise that I have to revise for an exam on Monday. Once that's over, then I'll be very happy. Again.