Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Football do last night - great craic.

In work this morning at 8 - not so great craic.

Usually it's just me in the office at the weekend but all the bosses are in because mains are busting everywhere.

Melted.

Went to Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol Rovers yesterday, about 7 of us with our Rovers supporting mate, great game.

Got back and went out. Had to be up at 8 to referee this morning. Got down there and saw "all games called off" on a sign, thank god, don't think i could've hacked 2 hours of running around feeling like this.

Not brilliant. I discovered this morning that our drains were backing up. After spending 2 hours up to my armpits in sewage :sick: to no avail I saw my neighbour and found out his drains were backing up to. It turns out it's someone's drain about 6 houses away, she says she's not going to pay for it to be fixed and my neighbours going mad. Who knows how it's going to turn out but the drain's still backing up.

I dont even remember doing it though, like literally no recolection whatsoever. She's laughed it off and everything and is always a laugh so it's all good.

Was she hot? If so, it's acceptable. If not, well...it's still acceptable.

Spent two hours clearing all the snow from the road outside my house (corner house) only for it to snow heavily again in the afternoon thus negating all my previous efforts. :@

Edited by FoxyPV