Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not the best of days. 11ish this morning one of my Sisters told me to say that my step Auntie died in her sleep, (only 59.....) forgot to save about 800 words of my HRM assignment and the poor performance of the foxes just made it the icing the cake for my day :(

It's an insult derived from the famine where protestant "charities" offered food to the starving catholics in exchange for them renouncing catholicism and taking up protestantism.

It's synonymous with selling out/ reneging on strongly held beliefs.

It's an insult derived from the famine where protestant "charities" offered food to the starving catholics in exchange for them renouncing catholicism and taking up protestantism.

It's synonymous with selling out/ reneging on strongly held beliefs.

so what could you possibly have done to make her accuse you of selling out?

Bloody car,when i accelerate it loses power,ive got so many customers to see.Garage will see me to get a computer read out ,but are busy so might not be able to fix.im going away for christmas on Thursday and santa has a lot of pressies,and i refuse to leave my pike fishing gear.The mrs has a mini cooper s,so not very practical.We could put the roof down and pile it up i suppose.only good thing its a company car,so i dont have to worry about the hefty bill!

I don't finish my course until the 23rd at 5pm so please do show some sympathy :closedeyes:

Unlucky mate!

I finished on Friday. Spent today doing bugger all after getting up at like 12.