Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I suggest Jackirius and Mee-9 to look for part time jobs and stop being lazy dogs all day. You never know but work experience may help you to become as successful as Alan Sugar. :ph34r: (Yes i'm 'full of shit!' lol:D)

I've got a job and today was my day off, I'm still in bed now.

Go me.

I'm on here most of the day BECAUSE I have a job.

So you class the dole as a job too? :P:D

First day of two weeks off work today, and I've picked my niece up from school, played fifa, and wrapped up Chloe's christmas presents. Looking forward to the game tonight.

I had to laugh earlier, this bloke was chatting to his mate whilst I was waiting for my niece to come out of school. What a plank. He was defending his right to drink vodka at 09:30am on a Sunday morning because he'd earnt his money, therefore enabling him to do whatever he wanted, and if anyone had a problem, he'd just go out somewhere for a bit. I feel very sorry for his child/children.

Im working both of the Eves myself. Not happy.

Meh, manage to finish at 7 NYE so it's not such a bad shift, makes no odds really as I won't be getting sloshed too severely with an all day shift on the 1st.

Stopped rolling into work not feeling the benefit when I spewed up in the toilets after a heavy night.

You know snow right? ..... its been falling forever hasnt it? so WHY THE FOOK does the whole fooking country come to a fooking standstill??????????????

3 hours to get to work.... 2.5 hours to get home, it really shouldnt be that damned hard.