Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not the best - work is absolutely mental and there's not really that much I can do to stop it plus the mrs left the wee man into nursery and he is inconsolable. :cry:

Edited by FoxyPV

the joys of (for me anyway) heavy drinking the night before and not waking up hungover. :cool:

technically yesterday but i met up with a few more relatives i hadn't seen yet this christmas, few more christmas presents including a tool kit. Made me laugh because i'm not a paticularly handy man, tried to fix my watch with a hammer last week.

the joys of (for me anyway) heavy drinking the night before and not waking up hungover. :cool:

technically yesterday but i met up with a few more relatives i hadn't seen yet this christmas, few more christmas presents including a tool kit. Made me laugh because i'm not a paticularly handy man, tried to fix my watch with a hammer last week.

Any luck with the Micro Scope yet mate? :whistle:

Terrible. My dad has had chronic back pain for 6 months and lost 2 and a half stone in that time,the doctor at last sent him for a scan last week.Found out today he has a cancerous tumour on his spine.He only went for results and they wouldnt let him go home.More tests to find out what course of chemo and radiotherapy he has got to take.

Ive been away for Christmas so my mum didnt even tell me about the scan till i was back.Bless her.

Didnt fancy going out somehow.

Terrible. My dad has had chronic back pain for 6 months and lost 2 and a half stone in that time,the doctor at last sent him for a scan last week.Found out today he has a cancerous tumour on his spine.He only went for results and they wouldnt let him go home.More tests to find out what course of chemo and radiotherapy he has got to take.

Ive been away for Christmas so my mum didnt even tell me about the scan till i was back.Bless her.

Didnt fancy going out somehow.

That's terrible news mate, hope your father makes a speedy recovery

That's terrible news mate, hope your father makes a speedy recovery

Thanks for that,bit of a shocker.My mum went up the hospital tonight for the full results,but hasnt called,so a little bit worried that its bad news,as she thought i was going out,and didnt want to ruin my evening.im sure i will find out in the morning.

Thanks for that,bit of a shocker.My mum went up the hospital tonight for the full results,but hasnt called,so a little bit worried that its bad news,as she thought i was going out,and didnt want to ruin my evening.im sure i will find out in the morning.

Sorry to hear the news mate, I wish you and your family the best wishes. I'm sure he will battle through it. Keep strong pal.

Dad still in hospital after finding out he has cancer of the spine,they believe it is a secondary cancer too.consultant thinks its a hard type to treat,fingers crossed though.

He is on a drip due to steriods and needs to be hydrated,anyway they have put him on a normal ward,due to lack of beds and in the night he kept rolling on it and setting the alarm off,the guy opposite who is not very ill had a pop at him today for waking him up.My mum has told me not to go up there tmor,as she knows i will throw that c**t out of the 9th floor!(not her exact words)

Dad still in hospital after finding out he has cancer of the spine,they believe it is a secondary cancer too.consultant thinks its a hard type to treat,fingers crossed though.

He is on a drip due to steriods and needs to be hydrated,anyway they have put him on a normal ward,due to lack of beds and in the night he kept rolling on it and setting the alarm off,the guy opposite who is not very ill had a pop at him today for waking him up.My mum has told me not to go up there tmor,as she knows i will throw that c**t out of the 9th floor!(not her exact words)

So sorry to hear about this CF - cancer is a cvnt.

Hope things work out for you all.