Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

So sorry to hear about this CF - cancer is a cvnt.

Hope things work out for you all.

Cheers for that,the doctors are working really fast to try and get him the right course of treatment at least Cambridge has a good hospital.He seemed more pissed off with the bloke moaning at him this morning ,when my dad woke him up with his drip alarm.

Dad still in hospital after finding out he has cancer of the spine,they believe it is a secondary cancer too.consultant thinks its a hard type to treat,fingers crossed though.

He is on a drip due to steriods and needs to be hydrated,anyway they have put him on a normal ward,due to lack of beds and in the night he kept rolling on it and setting the alarm off,the guy opposite who is not very ill had a pop at him today for waking him up.My mum has told me not to go up there tmor,as she knows i will throw that c**t out of the 9th floor!(not her exact words)

I really don't know what to say. Just that I hope it all works out ok for your Dad. :fc:

{{hug}}

Thanks all,im not to bad to be honest,as dont know the full facts of the cancer as yet.mind you i havent told the kids yet.my mum and dad pick them up from school and feed them twice a week,so they are close to my parents,ive just told them he is in hospital with his bad back.

I saw this thread and thought it was my opportunity to moan about some shit, probably me running out of beer or something else equally nonsensical then I saw your posts, it really does bring you back down to earth with a bang, I really hope your dad's treatment goes well and he has a speedy recovery. Best wishes to you all!

I saw this thread and thought it was my opportunity to moan about some shit, probably me running out of beer or something else equally nonsensical then I saw your posts, it really does bring you back down to earth with a bang, I really hope your dad's treatment goes well and he has a speedy recovery. Best wishes to you all!

I'm saving my gripe about wife throwing away my last piece of cheesecake for another day too.

Thanks for the support,feel free to moan about beer,cheesecake or taking the piss out of Fen folk!

Tiring, after almost 30 hours of travelling i'm back in England...

Saw the Japanese squad today, Only just found out though, Was sat in Dubai airport and there was alot of well dressed young Japanese men and joked it was the Japanese squad traveling to the Asian Cup, just done a search now and it said they were traveling on the Jan 3rd, so guess it was them. Shame Yuki wasn't selected.

Edited by Matt

Went to see my dad in hospital,he said radiotherapy not as bad as he thought.

Then my 7 year old got me in trouble and it was his fault.

The kids wanted to play monopoly,i thought it wouldnt hurt to live in the fast lane once in a while.Amelia put 4 houses on mayfair at the 1st opportunity,next throw Archie landed on it and was bankrupt,now i laughed,big mistake,board flipped over,money thrown,Archie stamped on his sisters head,im still laughing,but the mrs wasnt.Arch sent to bed and me given the rules of being a good parent.Rule 32 Dont laugh when telling kids off!!!

Our new store manager at Matalan is much better than the last. Nice guy and willing to listen to us and take things on board as opposed to just listen and not do anything about it.

Asked to work fortnightly now and he's allowed me to. Meaning I can stay at uni every other weekend til May, before going back to weekly shifts for summer. Previous store manager would never had let that happen.

I've just remembered that a colleague (who I don't particularly like) was talking about going to the Man U game today with her OH and another couple, and that they'd arrange to leave (East Anglia) at 11am. It's suddenly occurred to me that it's a 1.30 kick off - which they'll never make in time... can only assume they thought it was a 3pm kick off. Oh dear. :devil::giggle:

Our new store manager at Matalan is much better than the last. Nice guy and willing to listen to us and take things on board as opposed to just listen and not do anything about it.

I was bought a box of Matalan "James Tanner" chocolates at Christmas. They are fecking awful. Sort it out Stan! :angry:

Edited by Webbo