Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I was bought a box of Matalan "James Tanner" chocolates at Christmas. They are fecking awful. Sort it out Stan! :angry:

yes , indeed !

and why do matalan insist that i can't buy anything from the poxy shop unless i have a membership card ?

i don't want everyone in the company knowing my preferences for exotic lingerie in XL size

sort this fooker out too Matalan Stan !! :angry:

Edited by Zingari

I was bought a box of Matalan "James Tanner" chocolates at Christmas. They are fecking awful. Sort it out Stan! :angry:

They are shit .Why the fook you buying chocolates from Matalan for?!

yes , indeed !

and why do matalan insist that i can't buy anything from the poxy shop unless i have a membership card ?

i don't want everyone in the company knowing my preferences for exotic lingerie in XL size

sort this fooker out too Matalan Stan !! :angry:

Eh! It's not essential to have a membership card! There's been a recent step up in staff asking customers to sign up just to get registration figures up. If I ask someone to sign up and they say no, that'll be the end of that!

But I've said before on ages ago that you don't need one to buy anything. If you don't have a card you can still make a purchase.And you have no obligation to register for one :) You only need it should there be specific discounts only exclusive to reward/membership card holders.

They are shit .Why the fook you buying chocolates from Matalan for?!

Eh! It's not essential to have a membership card! There's been a recent step up in staff asking customers to sign up just to get registration figures up. If I ask someone to sign up and they say no, that'll be the end of that!

But I've said before on ages ago that you don't need one to buy anything. If you don't have a card you can still make a purchase.And you have no obligation to register for one :) You only need it should there be specific discounts only exclusive to reward/membership card holders.

the assistant told me i had to have a card or i couldn't have the basque

it was quite a while ago though coz it no longer fits :)

I don't want a Matalan card. Imagine the humiliation of dying and someone discovering a Matalan card about your person - it'd be social-suicide. I'd be mortified. >_<:P

the assistant told me i had to have a card or i couldn't have the basque

it was quite a while ago though coz it no longer fits :)

They haven't been essential for yonks lol.

I don't want a Matalan card. Imagine the humiliation of dying and someone discovering a Matalan card about your person - it'd be social-suicide. I'd be mortified. >_<:P

I suppose an organ donor card JUST about beats finding a Matalan card ;)

i agree,im such a snob,that if the kids take things to school and need a bag i grab a Jack Wills bag instead of a Tescos bag.

i agree,im such a snob,that if the kids take things to school and need a bag i grab a Jack Wills bag instead of a Tescos bag.

good parenting :thumbup:

it's the only way for children to learn the really important things that matter in life

20. Teens are a thing of the past for me now, looking to settle down and get a mortgage soon.

21 in a week, I don't have anything planned for it or owt. I'm hopefully going to the Man City game (same day) so that'll be cool but yeah, birthdays are a bit meh now.

21 in a week, I don't have anything planned for it or owt. I'm hopefully going to the Man City game (same day) so that'll be cool but yeah, birthdays are a bit meh now.

We're birthday buddies! Though I'll be 25.

For some reason i thought you would be 30 odd lol.

:wub:

Today has made me realise birthdays just get more and more boring as you get older.

It was my flatmate's 24th birthday on Monday. We ate some cake together, while he had a cup of tea in the Prince William/Kate Middleton mug I bought him. It was slightly homoerotic. I tell you this so you can sleep easy tonight, safe in the knowledge that things will get better.

It was my flatmate's 24th birthday on Monday. We ate some cake together, while he had a cup of tea in the Prince William/Kate Middleton mug I bought him. It was slightly homoerotic. I tell you this so you can sleep easy tonight, safe in the knowledge that things will get better.

Shouldn't have read that with tea in my mouth.