Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been told i'm going to my Uncle's timeshare flat in Barbados in July for two weeks and received an A in my Marketing coursework and a B in Finance coursework for my Business and Management course. Great day so far :D

Been TOLD(whether you like it or not) you are going to your uncles timeshare flat in Barbados.

Is there anyone in your family on the bread line?

Sounds like they are upto no good to me.i smell a rat!

• Like 1

Been TOLD(whether you like it or not) you are going to your uncles timeshare flat in Barbados.

Is there anyone in your family on the bread line?

Sounds like they are upto no good to me.i smell a rat!

His da runs hedge funds and steals off the rest of us.

Shit, thanks to my piece of shit car, problem after problem, more and more money, Sunday it's going to be negotiated to be sold and I will try to have a dealers pants down...in reality they'll have my pants down though - this is all depending on me finding decent replacement, but the way I'm feeling with the current piece of shit I just want rid.

Edited by Matt

Shit, thanks to my piece of shit car, problem after problem, more and more money, Sunday it's going to be negotiated to be sold and I will try to have a dealers pants down...in reality they'll have my pants down though - this is all depending on me finding decent replacement, but the way I'm feeling with the current piece of shit I just want rid.

What sort of car is it?

Golf, becoming very unreliable and very expensive.

Of course I'll be saying the opposite and that I've never had a problem with it during my ownership on Sunday though.

Great cars until they go wrong (although you could say that about a lot of motors).

The dealers won't care as long as it looks alright. They'll either chuck it down the auctions or sell it on to some poor sap and so the cycle continues

Great cars until they go wrong (although you could say that about a lot of motors).

The dealers won't care as long as it looks alright. They'll either chuck it down the auctions or sell it on to some poor sap and so the cycle continues

Exactly! Which is why i'm looking for around £5000 (Which a few months ago it was valued at by someone I know in the motor trade) and then running! lol

Nah depends on whats about looking on the internet at dealers there seems nothing about which is annoying as I want a deal/new car a.s.a.p because I guarantee if I keep this for a month or so longer it will cost me even more money, it's a ticking time bomb something major and very expensive will go wrong soon. I have seen a nice GTI on the website which is about the only thing that takes my fancy but ideally about £2000 (Some may say £2k overpriced) out of budget, and although i'm doing a deal 'on my terms' the dealer can take it or leave it doubt they are going to drop £2k on such a car because there will be people out there willing to spend that £2k on it.

I have also considered Audi A3's but they are in the same boat as the VW's - expensive and insurance would be more expensive, also they haven't really got what i'm looking for on the websites.

Not alot of choice out there at the moment.

Other than VW Golf/Audi A3's I don't really know what else i'd choos or consider looking at.

Exactly! Which is why i'm looking for around £5000 (Which a few months ago it was valued at by someone I know in the motor trade) and then running! lol

Nah depends on whats about looking on the internet at dealers there seems nothing about which is annoying as I want a deal/new car a.s.a.p because I guarantee if I keep this for a month or so longer it will cost me even more money, it's a ticking time bomb something major and very expensive will go wrong soon. I have seen a nice GTI on the website which is about the only thing that takes my fancy but ideally about £2000 (Some may say £2k overpriced) out of budget, and although i'm doing a deal 'on my terms' the dealer can take it or leave it doubt they are going to drop £2k on such a car because there will be people out there willing to spend that £2k on it.

I have also considered Audi A3's but they are in the same boat as the VW's - expensive and insurance would be more expensive, also they haven't really got what i'm looking for on the websites.

Not alot of choice out there at the moment.

Other than VW Golf/Audi A3's I don't really know what else i'd choos or consider looking at.

Know a certain someone who is selling a Civic Type-R if your interested? :whistle:

Dad out of hospital last night,and guess what, they forgot to arrange the macmillan nurses,he couldnt walk mum called me, and i had to put him to bed,get him out this morning and am now about to drive 6 miles to do the same.They should not have let him out.The guy opposite my dad in the cancer ward was going home on sunday,but they dropped him!!

Alright i suppose. Got my timetable for next semester for Uni and i noticed that i got 14 hours of lessons a week (exclusing two lectures) compared to only 7 i had last semester. Went to San Carlo for my Nan's 90th, arranged to play poker after 12 tomorrow night with flatmates after we going to some party as its one of my flatmates BD and on my new laptop which should've been £600 but was reduced to clear. :)

Edited by Wymeswold fox

My day hasn't been too bad, to be honest.

Can't wait until the day I've got uni sorted. Few interviews at Leeds, Liverpool and Sheffield, hopefully they'll like what work I show them, and offer me a place. Then I'll be at a great stage where I'm just working for a few months before doing bugger all over the summer apart from getting smashed, going on holiday and ragging FIFA.

Plodding along very nicely at the minute.

Alright i suppose. Got my timetable for next semester for Uni and i noticed that i got 14 hours of lessons a week (exclusing two lectures) compared to only 7 i had last semester.

Hope you're not expecting any sympathy mon! I'm predicting a new asshole ripping :thumbup:

Alright i suppose. Got my timetable for next semester for Uni and i noticed that i got 14 hours of lessons a week (exclusing two lectures) compared to only 7 i had last semester.

What is that like 3 hours a day? Grow a pair.

A strange one, my uncle died yesterday but in a way I'm happy because he had liver cancer that had spread from his stomach and was suffering a lot.

Drink in his memory tonight I think!

I know how you're feeling mate. It's best that they're not suffering any more, but condolences to you. Enjoy your drink(s) :thumbup:

A strange one, my uncle died yesterday but in a way I'm happy because he had liver cancer that had spread from his stomach and was suffering a lot.

Drink in his memory tonight I think!

Raise a glass,my Dad has got cancer and i think the same as you,does that sound heartless.

You are not having a good week are you.Chin up.