Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

A strange one, my uncle died yesterday but in a way I'm happy because he had liver cancer that had spread from his stomach and was suffering a lot.

Drink in his memory tonight I think!

Condolences to you and yours.

My day ended up shit after the mrs went to pick the wee man up from nursery only to find him inconsolable, standing at the door screaming his head off. She walked in and overheard one of the leaders telling the rest of the kids to ignore him and leave him to cry.

Needless to say the mrs went mental and complained. The manager was less than impressed with those in the room and it now transpires that they usually let him wait by the door by himself and make little effort to distract him from this.

I've been so pissed off since I got home that I've just resorted to chocolate and alcohol to stop me going mental.

A strange one, my uncle died yesterday but in a way I'm happy because he had liver cancer that had spread from his stomach and was suffering a lot.

Drink in his memory tonight I think!

You have my condolences.

One of my Uncle's had it for 3 and a half years now and the cancer (that was firstly developed on the kidneys) has since spread to the liver and now the bowels since early November. Saw him three weeks ago and he is in agony (as anyone would expect) and the doctor told him he may not live this year out :(

Went down to radio 1 with some mates for feet up friday. Basically just hanging with greg james and his producers for a few hours aha, Was better than i thought itd be and had quite a laugh, played some radio games and they were a decent bunch. Also saw Feane Cotton who does not let down in the flesh :thumbup:

Went down to radio 1 with some mates for feet up friday. Basically just hanging with greg james and his producers for a few hours aha, Was better than i thought itd be and had quite a laugh, played some radio games and they were a decent bunch. Also saw Feane Cotton who does not let down in the flesh :thumbup:

Until she starts talking and you realise what a boring, vacuous, charisma hole that woman is.

Can you tell she irritates me?

• Like 2

Didn't do much today apart from watch a lot of football.

But annoyed cos my phone won't send texts any more. They just hang in the outbox. Rang O2 up and they said take the sim out cos it can get dusty etc so did that three times on separate occasions and still does the same thing - hangs in the outbox. Argh.

Lots of football today, win. Poker with some beer and the lads tonight, finished second and won my money back. Let down! Good day.

Really debating buying a massive telly off ebay for a steal, on that note, does anyone want a 32" Hannspree, good condition etc for £200 ono. (Is there protocol for selling stuff on here?)

Hmmm, not sure, annoying, interesting, disappointing.

Not sure which way my car is going, The garage don't want to give me what I want but have offered a good deal for another VW Golf, but not sure its what i'm looking for, they are going to get it to the garage on Tuesday and i'm going to have a look at it, but if i'm honest don't think it's what i'm looking for, especially as they are not giving me what I want for my car albeit they've offered me a quite a good deal overall. I'm open to the car they are showing me on Tuesday but think it'll be a no.

When I sold a Polo I had 3 or 4 years ago I was impressed I only lost £1k overall, everyone raves on about he resale value of VW's and Golf's but with what they've offered i'm hugely disappointed. Might have to wait till there is something I definitely want and perhaps look into selling private, Although I want rid of what i've got now a.s.a.p because it's costing me more and more don't want to just end up buying something to get rid of it and then end up with something I don't really want.

Saw that on your status, how did you manage that?

Felt really hot mate, so asked teacher can i go out for a sec. I walked out and i couldn't hardly stand. felt so dizzy and faint. Next thing i'm on the floor with blood in my hands lol.

• Like 1

Went out last night, didn't drink too heavily, got back around five or so. Then at half six, woke up feeling like my innards were trying to force their way out of my mouth.

Rushed to the bathroom, and as much as I heaved, nothing came up. Did the fingers down the throat and unleashed the mother of all chunders. Absolutely horrific. I didn't know it was possible to have grey sick.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Went out last night, didn't drink too heavily, got back around five or so. Then at half six, woke up feeling like my innards were trying to force their way out of my mouth.

Rushed to the bathroom, and as much as I heaved, nothing came up. Did the fingers down the throat and unleashed the mother of all chunders. Absolutely horrific. I didn't know it was possible to have grey sick.

I hate that. I'd rather it all just came out in one go, no fuss or no fingers!

So-so day. 9am, had two hour lecture on Economics (introduction to the module), took place in a court room (lol) and it went well until the lecturer said he was dying for a whisky despite admitting he was an recovering alcoholic, :crylaugh: then he never spoke much afterwards. Just read from the screen quickly lol.

Finished 5,000word Business Planning assignment and going to thai restaurant in a bit with old school mates. :thumbup:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Saw that on your status, how did you manage that?

I know what a tw*t.

I end up getting a disciplinary, cause answering his texts is 'the tip of the iceberg' as I dont focus and concentrate in lessons. Great one Joe! :)

I know what a tw*t.

I end up getting a disciplinary, cause answering his texts is 'the tip of the iceberg' as I dont focus and concentrate in lessons. Great one Joe! :)

How about the time you were fondling your best mate under the table....

:ph34r:

And you said you didn't inherit the 'gay' genes in another thread.... :P

I thought you meant my vast amount of best mates that are girls. Im popular in a non Alan Carr type way.

I've pissed grey once after a night of drinking, that was interesting.