Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

so you're just a normal rapist rather than a gay rapist then. :ph34r:

Why do you want a bit big boy? ;)

This aside. It's a joke, I didn't 'fondle' anyone.

This will probably be a stupid question, and i'm assuming it's an insult but... Who is Nussul? I've googled and searched the members of the forum, but no dice.

Smack me if i'm being a flid.

Was NSSL and now Asha mate.

This will probably be a stupid question, and i'm assuming it's an insult but... Who is Nussul? I've googled and searched the members of the forum, but no dice.

Smack me if i'm being a flid.

Sorry, forgot he'd changed his username. No, not an insult - just that he's known for being a bit, erm, paranoid and twitchy at times. :cool:

Sorry, forgot he'd changed his username. No, not an insult - just that he's known for being a bit, erm, paranoid and twitchy at times. :cool:

Oh, urm cheers? Talking of being twitchy, i am currently watching 'I Am Legend' i am usually quite good with scary and jumpy films but this one just all ways gets me, the bit at the start when the man runs into the car shits me up every time, I hate it but I just have to keep watching it.

Oh, urm cheers? Talking of being twitchy, i am currently watching 'I Am Legend' i am usually quite good with scary and jumpy films but this one just all ways gets me, the bit at the start when the man runs into the car shits me up every time, I hate it but I just have to keep watching it.

Not religious are you mate?

Bit of a weird one...

Just found out that a lad I used to know (both local, used to drink in the same pub, etc) was one of 4 who died in a construction accident at the weekend. We'd lost touch, and hadn't spoken in years, but it still feels a bit odd.

RIP and condolences to his family and those of the other victims. :(

Not religious are you mate?

Nooo.... :blink:

Missing out on something again am i?

Bit of a weird one...

Just found out that a lad I used to know (both local, used to drink in the same pub, etc) was one of 4 who died in a construction accident at the weekend. We'd lost touch, and hadn't spoken in years, but it still feels a bit odd.

RIP and condolences to his family and those of the other victims. :(

RIP, thoughts are with the families :( , construction accidents happen way too much for a society as developed as ours.

Guest BlueBrett

I am going to be a "risk assurance associate!" :blink: Don't ask me what that is because I couldn't really tell you. All I know is it is about identifying and mitigating risks on the behalf of the firm's clients. **** knows how I got through my interviews and assesments.

Really looking forward to it I think but sorting out where to live is going to be a nightmare I can tell already. Need to be as central as possible really and I knew it would be pricey but **** me! Atm its looking like almost half of my take home pay is going to have to go on rent and that is for tiny studios where you have to sleep, cook, shit and shower all in one little room :(