Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Seriously thought I'd blown my knee out earlier, it made literally one of the unhealthiest popping noises I've ever heard and was followed by 10 minutes of not being able to stand on it. Still feels pretty tight at the minute, not impressed at all.

Attended a philosophy lecture on Aristotle before that though which was interesting.

Very much a mixed bag, today.

Seriously thought I'd blown my knee out earlier, it made literally one of the unhealthiest popping noises I've ever heard and was followed by 10 minutes of not being able to stand on it. Still feels pretty tight at the minute, not impressed at all.

Attended a philosophy lecture on Aristotle before that though which was interesting.

Very much a mixed bag, today.

So glad I learnt Philosophy when I was at 6th form. Opened me up to a new world of knowledge! Learnt about so many sensible, and bizarre(!), theories by Descartes, Kant, Russell, Locke and many more.

So glad I learnt Philosophy when I was at 6th form. Opened me up to a new world of knowledge! Learnt about so many sensible, and bizarre(!), theories by Descartes, Kant, Russell, Locke and many more.

Not done Descartes or Russel but looked at Locke and Kant as well so far, pretty interesting stuff really. Makes a massive (and frankly welcome) change from being sat infront of a computer screen reading European Law cases.:huh:

Still, glad I didn't take a course that was purely philosophy-orientated; the way some of these old fvckers write is mind-boggling. :D

Not done Descartes or Russel but looked at Locke and Kant as well so far, pretty interesting stuff really. Makes a massive (and frankly welcome) change from being sat infront of a computer screen reading European Law cases.:huh:

Still, glad I didn't take a course that was purely philosophy-orientated; the way some of these old fvckers write is mind-boggling. :D

Better than that Shakespeare dude.

Descartes was a funny old bloke though!

I was finking today i feel sorry for Everton, they have no strikers, no money and we just took their best striker on loan, i fink we should should give them Waggy as compensation on loan to fill their gap until the summer at least. What do you reckon? :dunno:

Tim Cahill has been at the Asia cup. They will be fine when he is back.

I was finking today i feel sorry for Everton, they have no strikers, no money and we just took their best striker on loan, i fink we should should give them Waggy as compensation on loan to fill their gap until the summer at least. What do you reckon? :dunno:

1. Their best striker is Saha, hence him still being there at the club.

2. I do feel sympathy for them too, as they have a very tight chairman who's not willing to budge either when it comes to investors.

3. Just because I feel sympathy for them though, doesn't necessarily mean we should just give them players as 'compensation'. That's just not how football works!

Just been evaluating the total devastation done to my bank account, courtesy of Platinum Lace on Friday bastard night.

However, I can now say I've talked to a stripper about:

a) European Capitals

b) The Romanian Revolution and the rise and fall of Nicolae Ceausescu

c) Dan Petrescu

All life goals of mine. Every cloud and that.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie