Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had an hours Contemporary Business Environment lecture and around 3/4 of the time, he kept talking about his ex-wifes history as a headmaster. I admit i almost dropped off to sleep. Anyway, looking forward to seeing who lcfc sign and get out and making my flatmates a Chinese meal tonight. Wish me luck with that lol.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Had an hours Contemporary Business Environment lecture and around 3/4 of the time, he kept talking about his ex-wifes history as a headmaster. I admit i almost dropped off to sleep. Anyway, looking forward to seeing who lcfc sign and get out and making my flatmates a Chinese meal tonight. Wish me luck with that lol.

Easy. Order in a takeaway. Hide the packaging. Tip it in and out of a few pans to make an 'authentic-looking mess'. Job done. :cool:

Easy. Order in a takeaway. Hide the packaging. Tip it in and out of a few pans to make an 'authentic-looking mess'. Job done. :cool:

Good idea, but they already bought the Chinese stuff in anyway for me to cook. <_< But i could do a takeaway and hide the packaging, and just dump the stock in the bin in the car park which they won't see me do, but then again look at all the poor people there are. So nice idea but no :(

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Good idea, but they already bought the Chinese stuff in anyway for me to cook. <_< But i could do a takeaway and hide the packaging, and just dump the stock in the bin in the car park which they won't see me do, but then again look at all the poor people there are. So nice idea but no :(

Pfft, the youth of today have no entrepreneurial spirit. :rolleyes::P Simply do a deal with the chinese takeaway place - you get a reduced price takeaway, they get some nice goodies that your flatmates have already bought in. You don't lose sleep over poor starving people. :D

My lecture was on an infant's development in the first 1 or 2 years of their tiny little lives. Learnt so much about things like their attention spans, habituation and surprise techniques.

Also learnt there's significant proof that from around 3 weeks, babies can listen to someone speaking to them whilst they're in the womb. A passage would be read (doesn't have to be by the mother who they're usually most attached to), at 3 weeks before. The same passage, as well as another different passage would be read to the baby between 2-22 days after the birth, and guess which one the baby would respond to more? This doesn't mean that they understand what's being read to them, but I find it all fascinating how the research was done and the results that were achieved :blush:

I say make say 4 out of 5 really nice. And piss in the other one, and see 4 people amazingly nice reactions, and the other guy be sick.

Sorted.

Fine day, only 2 students and myself attended an Operations Management tutorial this morning and therefore was cancelled, received a part-time job offer for the Summer hols and the City won...

Bad point: My flatmates meeting was depressing, as three of them out of us 5 flatmates altogether had an heated argument on not doing their responsibilities in terms of cleaning up their plates and putting food packaging in the bin. (This is a requirement by the Halls manager, or we will get a flat fine <_< )

Sad point: My Maths teacher of 8 years at my old School passed away only 2 hours ago :(:jawdrop::flowers:

Plus just found out my old mate from kindergarten years was on the programme Sea, Sea and Suspicious Parents :ph34r:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

So-so day

Went bed at 20:00 on Sat Evening and woke up at 1:00 this morning to watch MOTD that was recorded with a can of Stella in my company. Went bed at 2:30 but got woken up by my Step-sister at around 4:00 as she screamed her head off as she had a dream of seeing a spider in her shoes. <_< Went to a restaurant lunchtime called the Hammer and Pincer's in my village. Great restaurant but we've waited 45 mins for the food, which was when the waitress told us that she 'forgot' to take the order slip to the chefs. :rolleyes:

Watched Chelsea game with neighbour mates and just before packing my bags for Uni, i had a massive nosebleed, which lasted for more than 10 mins. Felt obviously feint afterwards. :S I now just finishing the last chocolate squares of a large pack of Cadbury's original with a few cans of Sainsbury's 'finest' shandy. :thumbup:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

So-so day

Went bed at 20:00 on Sat Evening and woke up at 1:00 this morning to watch MOTD that was recorded with a can of Stella in my company. Went bed at 2:30 but got woken up by my Step-sister at around 4:00 as she screamed her head off as she had a dream of seeing a spider in her shoes. <_< Went to a restaurant lunchtime called the Hammer and Pincer's in my village. Great restaurant but we've waited 45 mins for the food, which was when the waitress told us that she 'forgot' to take the order slip to the chefs. :rolleyes:

Watched Chelsea game with neighbour mates and just before packing my bags for Uni, i had a massive nosebleed, which lasted for more than 10 mins. Felt obviously feint afterwards. :S I now just finishing the last chocolate squares of a large pack of Cadbury's original with a few cans of Sainsbury's 'finest' shandy. :thumbup:

Take ya skirt off and have a real drink

I would love to meet Wymesy

Not a chance,he wouldnt lower himself to mix with an Australian!

I wouldnt mind,even if its just for a "my dads got a bigger bank balance than yours" competition.

When leaving the room stooped,bowing and not turning my back in case i offend.

Think we all love him really,he takes the ribbing well,which makes him much better than some on here.

Not a chance,he wouldnt lower himself to mix with an Australian!

I wouldnt mind,even if its just for a "my dads got a bigger bank balance than yours" competition.

When leaving the room stooped,bowing and not turning my back in case i offend.

Think we all love him really,he takes the ribbing well,which makes him much better than some on here.

There's nothing commoner than a colonial commoner. :thumbup: