Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Sorry to bring the tone down but some winker and their cousin is getting a smashed mooth in the morning.

Yeah, you Dave you dirty f&%kin smackhead thievin piss takin big eared Rocky Balboa wannabe. That's one time too many envelope face. Let you off enough times just because I'm a caring type of guy.

There's only one reason why I've not already visited and you know why that is.

I hope you don't read this til dinnertime you scag bastard, but if you do I'll see you at work Monday tit-willy puller.

Sorry to bring the tone down but some winker and their cousin is getting a smashed mooth in the morning.

Yeah, you Dave you dirty f&%kin smackhead thievin piss takin big eared Rocky Balboa wannabe. That's one time too many envelope face . Let you off enough times just because I'm a caring type of guy.

There's only one reason why I've not already visited and you know why that is.

I hope you don't read this til dinnertime you scag bastard, but if you do I'll see you at work Monday tit-willy puller.

That's my new insult :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Few too many tonight mate?

Things are hotting up, El Empty is going to kill some one

I'm not going to kill him, just punch him in the teeth and headbutt his cousin! And I hate violence unless it's on the tele with paid (or for charity) professionals.

Might even try a spinning back-fist but last time I did that I ended up looking at the stars saying "what happened?"

That's my new insult :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Few too many tonight mate?

Yeah 1 too many. I can drink whisky all day but once I'm on pints I have 4 and I'm wrecked!

That said I am well justified to be in a bad mood and guy is going to pay, either in money, Tesco vouchers or a bost in the chops!

My day was average at best until I stumbled across this gem on lee Camp's Wikipedia page (YES I HAVE NO LIFE):

'Lee Michael John Camp (born 22 August 1984) is an English footballer who plays for Nottingham Forest as a goalkeeper. He has also played for the England Under 21 side. He is well known for being quite camp.'

For some reason it's had me crying.

My friend got his number in a bar without knowing who he was. When he said he was a footballers se replied with"what, you make a living off that?"

Edit: I'd add more SASS to this post but I've been up for four hours and I'm very tired

Edited by Alexikokopops

Not bad, this weeks dragging though, thank-fuck it's Friday tomorrow.

Took my dog to the vets for his first injections, and he decided to eat one of my mum's earrings last week, he hasn't shit it out yet so he's now booked in for a x-ray tomorrow, they might be able to get it out, the may have to do an operation - It might not even be in there but my mum says she doesn't think he's shit it out yet.

9 weeks old and might have cost £££'s already....

• Like 1

Sound.

Got an 'C' in Business Skills (Hardest module within my course) with many of my classmates getting referrals. :P

Booked to go to Kos with old College mates late May.

Step-Father won best local pharmacy in East Midlands. :chant:

Not bad, this weeks dragging though, thank-fuck it's Friday tomorrow.

Took my dog to the vets for his first injections, and he decided to eat one of my mum's earrings last week, he hasn't shit it out yet so he's now booked in for a x-ray tomorrow, they might be able to get it out, the may have to do an operation - It might not even be in there but my mum says she doesn't think he's shit it out yet.

9 weeks old and might have cost £££'s already....

X-rays come back - No earring found. :thumbup:

Fill us in then! Why does he need a kicking?

Only just noticed this. It was because he robbed some cash off me. I got it back and then believe it or not 2 or 3 days later he did it again! And I've not had that back yet. My fault though and it made me realise that I was/am a bit of a naive sucker!