Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Only just noticed this. It was because he robbed some cash off me. I got it back and then believe it or not 2 or 3 days later he did it again! And I've not had that back yet. My fault though and it made me realise that I was/am a bit of a naive sucker!

So did ya kick his head in or not?

So did ya thump him in the face or not?

I've not seen him yet but in the mean-time I'm teaching my dog to bite to the command of "It's ze Auto Bahhhhhn".

If that doesn't work then the Vulcan Death Grip or maybe a good old fashioned Boston Crab it shall be.

I've not seen him yet but in the mean-time I'm teaching my dog to bite to the command of "It's ze Auto Bahhhhhn".

If that doesn't work then the Vulcan Death Grip or maybe a good old fashioned Boston Crab it shall be.

A simple threat of a Roo Fox-esque Dutch Rudder will have him shitting his pants.

Slow,,, chilled out day today! Woke late and stayed in my pjs til dinnertime! Went to asda and then my lad played football this afternoon,,,just had a bath and having a glass of wine,,no work for a week,,on hols,,,yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee x

I love half terms. :wub: (Well, and all the other school hols... can't complain) ^_^

Not good, on weeks holiday, had diahoreah for 30 hours, alki wife bending me lug, and Watford and Charlton just done me for a ton of money :-(

Sad to reply to own quote but ringing doc for home visit tomorrow as I now think it must be dysentry. Horrible week off, Wife suddenly found new uber status as Can Do Woman!! (even put a bet on in corals). City, Tigers and Riders all won so if i do die at least it was a good weekend. :rolleyes:

Got a new dog a bulldog

called the fat bastard 'Yakubu' but he isn't responding to it yet, dunno if its deaf or foreign. Gonna give him a few more days see if he starts listening to me before i return him. They shouldn't sell faulty dogs to the innocent public.

:angry:

that's such a quality name for a bulldog lol

As for me, well I'm recovering from Carnage, fook knows why I'm up now but at least I don't have uni today!!

Snap..this one seemed such a long time coming too!

You know its bad when you are still on one holiday and counting how many weeks it is til the next end of term. Maybe i need a change! :frusty:

It's 6! (Well, for me anyway). (Yes, I'd already done the counting) :blush:

And, yes, I'm thinking I need a change too. :/

Yakubu's been shitting all over the place today, dunno if its anxiety from living in a new place/setting or whether he just likes pissing me off.

In other news, anyone been on a diet know is the belly the last thing that dissapears?

Im guessing your stomach shrinks and your belly gets smaller but how do you get rid of that lump that just never seems to dissapear.