Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

well my day was hectic it involved alot of Met Police and a suitable amount of mayonaise

Just incase your a pervert i meant we had alot of management dealings with Met Police and i had too much mayomaise on my sarnie at dinner :D

I'm sure Daggers could arrange it if you ask nicely. :smile:

You never know what kind of thing Daggers will arrange for you though I imagine.

That's a funnier remark than you might imagine considering one was from Nigeria, the other from Ghana and both were built like twins of Sappzilla! :D :D

:o

This was golf?

:unsure:

East day at work , plenty of tea from the customer and nice chilled out evening . Quite looking forward to watching some live footy tomorrow night

Spent most of the day in A+E which was nice dunno if anyone else finds this horrible but its not the smell of hospitals it is the phone that goes off every 2 minutes that you never hear anywhere else other than Hospitals or the doctors that really makes me feel weird.

other than that i then proceeded to go out with the missus to Mumbai Blue a nice little restaurant in Derby beautifull lamb dupiaza and a pashwari nan ;)