Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I got a mo hawk not by choice and i got drunk so it was a solid day........and happy b'day

Mr Roo, you'll like this.

Went out for Americanscotts birthday tonight (I just call him scott though) and I had a massive 43 second chat with the one and only mr Wesolowski!

Lucky bastard was fighting the birds off

Mr Roo, you'll like this.

Went out for Americanscotts birthday tonight (I just call him scott though) and I had a massive 43 second chat with the one and only mr Wesolowski!

Lucky bastard was fighting the birds off

Nice you should off just tried to feed off his scarps

Played golf from 7-11:30 this morning with 3 other golf member pals - Not the most decent game of golf with one of them splitting their trousers (slightly) 3/4 of the way through <_< and made a right clunt of myself by losing 6 of my golf balls which had the lcfc club badge on them.......... :ph34r:

Watched step-brother play rugby and found out that despite him being 14 in May, he's already 6ft 1inch. :blink:

Went to Varsity bar to see the Arse lose :chant: and now watching Lost the series. :D

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Got my new phone today - HTC Desire HD. Fell in love with it straight away :blush: . Bit on the large side but that's easily overcome with everything else it comes with. Plus got a very good deal on it - 300mins, unlimited texts and 500MB of internet only for £25 a month and it's a brand new phone too. Majority of other places, with that kind of deal (or even not even near it) were all offering at least £30-35 a month.

When I rang O2 for my PAC code (I've switched to Orange) I told them I was leaving and everything had been sorted out with the new network provider. It took me about 3 or 4 more times of me telling them again and again that I'd be leaving for them to give up persuading me lol

Not a bad weekend.

Started off going pike fishing and bagged a 19lb 1oz monster my best of the season, and my last time of going before the end of the season.

Went shopping in Cambridge to sort the rest of the families clothes for my holiday to Bangkok and Koh Samui at the end of March, all sorted,the kids behaved and i usually get moody after an hour or two,but was fine even after 6 hours!!!!

Im sure its of no interest(await the no it isnt replies) but if anyone has been to the MARRIOTT in Bangkok or the TONGSAI in Koh Samui,let us know how you got on.Trip Advisor has some good reviews,but if anyone here has been it would be good to find out your views.

been a nice day.

went out with a whole in the pocket of my jeans. left the house heading into town, all of a sudden i feel something fall through the pocket. it felt like loose change falling down to the bottom of the jeans. anyway i get into town and find that i dont have my wallet on me. i cant really remember sticking it in my pocket before i left the house, and i was pretty sure that not only would it not have fell through my pocket so easily but it what fell down my pocket didnt fell big enough to be a wallet. either way i get home and cant find it anywhere.

Crap, been spending the last 48 hours trying to do one peice of work, went down to get a fiver out at the cash point and it said i'd be over my overdraft and into £25 daily fees if I wanted it...

I get home wanting to just chill out and my laptop decides it no longer wants to play sounds. Nice.

After winding my 7 year old lad up for at least 30mins last night(my hobby) he cracked,but he waited for the right moment before revenge(sneaky bastard)i was lying on the floor on the laptop and he ran in, jumped knees 1st into my back,.Today sore as fcuk,but although he got told off for doing something dangerous,i could hardly give it to him with both barrels as i started it.Dad 0 7 year old 1.

What did you do to him to wind him up?

Sounds like you deserved the knee-jump anyway!

I did deserve it,it was a number of things,but throwing a jug of cold water over him whilst he was in the bath and saying if the skids in his pants were another inch longer the death penalty could be used,was probably the turning point.im 40 in a couple of months,so perhaps i should grow up!

You gotta have a bit of fun and the kid probably likes it too - after all he got to jump on you as revenge! He's only 7, so when you're with him you don't have to grow up! Obviously don't throw a jug of cold water over one of your own friends, or someone else's son. If you've done that, you might want to think about growing up!