Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yeah I read about that unfortunate incident. I Live and work in Notts so Can't really influence the Leics Police otherwise I would look in to it.

You should offer a codeword. So if anyone of here every gets nicked, they say the word and you let us off.

Sounds like a plan, eh? :whistle:

Great day, went for a uni interview in Leeds, got back, had a kip, went to the local.

Get back to find an offer on the table. Fucking brilliant.

Well played man. Drinks all in for you tonight i guess? :thumbup::thumbup:

By eck our kid, why you not join the best Police Force in the World? Leicestershire????

Ha would have been nice. Well you can only apply for one force at a time, and living in Notts it's easier to go closer to home. Will be interesting when we play them in April. Wonder how many officer's I'll recognise when I'm in the Blue end of the City Ground.

Great day, went for a uni interview in Leeds, got back, had a kip, went to the local.

Get back to find an offer on the table. Fucking brilliant.

I hope it wasn't literally on the table, otherwise i'd be a bit worried about how they operate.

Got a 25 minute presentation today and it's just taken me 34 minutes to do it in practice, think I might have to rap it.

Better than being 10 minutes short mate! Nothing worse than being short on a presentation!

Thanks,we are talking about 6-12mnths,not going to tell the kids yet,but i feel a tad guilty as im not feeling low,just getting on with helping him and my mum out.

So sorry, terrible news for you and the family. Make the most of any time left and get some good memories for your kids.

Thanks,we are talking about 6-12mnths,not going to tell the kids yet,but i feel a tad guilty as im not feeling low,just getting on with helping him and my mum out.

Everyone copes in their own way - there is no 'right or wrong', so don't give yourself a hard time thinking "I should be feeling differently to this". Practical help is almost certainly the thing your parents need most at the moment.

When are you going to tell them if you don't mind me asking?

No idea what i'd do :S If they know he's seriously ill already then I suppose that makes it slightly easier (if you can call it that).

Sorry to hear.

When are you going to tell them if you don't mind me asking?

No idea what i'd do :S If they know he's seriously ill already then I suppose that makes it slightly easier (if you can call it that).

Sorry to hear.

Its really hard to know when to tell them.At the moment he looks ok and acts as normal,but due to it being in the spine he is unable to walk but sits fine,ive told them he has a bad back and he might have to stay in his chair or out in a wheelchair,i suppose when he starts deteriorating i should tell them,but they have the kids from school twice a week,which he loves,so i wouldnt want them acting differently around my dad if they knew he was so poorly.seeing them muck about and acting the fools is probably one of the things he looks forward to each week.