Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Many happy returns!

Let's hope for a win at Scunny to top your day off! :D

Aww thanks Mikey xx

A win would be great, haven't gone as didn't know if i would make the journey after a night on the town last night! Feeling pretty delicate i must say! Going out for a meal tonight to i need to liven up pretty sharpish!

Aww thanks Mikey xx

A win would be great, haven't gone as didn't know if i would make the journey after a night on the town last night! Feeling pretty delicate i must say! Going out for a meal tonight to i need to liven up pretty sharpish!

You're welcome :) xx

Have a great time tonight. Where you off to?

You're welcome :) xx

Have a great time tonight. Where you off to?

San Carlo's? Never been. Noisy in there I'm told,,,will keep the paracetamol going from now til 8pm!

We did a pub crawl in town last night,,,some places we ended up...oh my word!!!!

Happy birthday :scarf:

Thanks xx

San Carlo's? Never been. Noisy in there I'm told,,,will keep the paracetamol going from now til 8pm!

We did a pub crawl in town last night,,,some places we ended up...oh my word!!!!

Nope i've never heard of that place either. Sure you'll have a great time though.

Behave yourself! lol

San Carlo's?

Great place to start the night with. :) The best restaurant in Leicester imo.

If it was my birthday, i would tell the waiter/waitress that its mine and they'll reduce the food bill after you've finished your meals and drinks. That's what i did last time. :ph34r:

:thumbup::beer:

If it was my birthday, i would tell the waiter/waitress that its mine and they'll reduce the food bill after you've finished your meals and drinks. That's what i did last time. :ph34r:

I thought you were loaded.

mean git.

• Like 2

Sounds like a plan! As long as they dont come to my table with cymbals and bells and start singing to me tho,,id die a death :blush:

Clutch cable went in my car as i left for work this morning but luckly enough i just pulled of my drive, so it started to turn into a bad day . But after my good ol'Dad came round and gave me a hand, replaced cable (absolute fooking nightmare) and whilst i was working on the car thought id look into sorting out a few more faults ie rear screen heater has not worked for two years and lights flash like mad when alarm supposedly goes off.......and in the words of Gordon fooking ramsey.. DONE! What a good day for getting things done. Even cut the grass lol

Ms Reynard forgot about it :angry: . Got a phone call to work saying that the wee man was puking and I had to collect him. No problems there. Got home and he was sick all over me, himself, the sofa and the carpet. He puked a couple more times but is much better now.

Couldn't have asked for a better anniversary. <_<

Edited by Reynard.