Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Spent a good few hours doing AutoCAD for an assignment which is a right drain, off to Edinburgh in the morning for a night though :D

Should be interesting having a few bevvies for St Patrick's Day in Scotland! :beer: :beer: :beer:

lol 'soft tissue damage' means 'quit being a wussy and stop wasting our time.'

Currently on a 12 hour office shift. FML.

I know soft-tissue damage and I knew this wasn't it. NHS Walk-in Centre and QMC tell me I have a stress fracture of the collar-bone and I should rest. Lovely.

Had to take a women work colleague to Addenbrookes Hospital after the police turned up at work and told her that her hubby had to be air lifted to hospital after a motorbike crash!!

Wasn't nice!

I saw a guy on a motorbike get hit today, wasn't nice either.

Told by my private doctor to attend a sleeping clinic and hit a sparrow whilst driving. Lovely. :rolleyes:

Necessary to mention? I'm beginning to get stumped as to whether it's banter or you're just a complete douche :ph34r:

Had a quiet St Paddy's Day. Went out for lunch with the better half and the wee man. Decent enough fare but we'd to wait 45 minutes on our food. Got home, chilling out reading the new Jasper Fforde book, and began to feel ill. Spent the last 12 hours non stop vomiting and shitting my brains out and about 5 minutes after I starting the missus began doing exactly the same. Fighting over the toilet is not a good scene.

Woke up this morning and my step daughter was vomiting it a tupperwear dish she had in her room.

Feel absolutely awful.

Had a quiet St Paddy's Day. Went out for lunch with the better half and the wee man. Decent enough fare but we'd to wait 45 minutes on our food. Got home, chilling out reading the new Jasper Fforde book, and began to feel ill. Spent the last 12 hours non stop vomiting and shitting my brains out and about 5 minutes after I starting the missus began doing exactly the same. Fighting over the toilet is not a good scene.

Woke up this morning and my step daughter was vomiting it a tupperwear dish she had in her room.

Feel absolutely awful.

I know that feeling i had the same when i was in Dublin trying to fight for the toilet with drug addicts

Went out for lunch with the better half

wait 45 minutes on our food

began to feel ill

Spent the last 12 hours non stop vomiting and shitting my brains out and about 5 minutes after I starting the missus began doing exactly the same.

Pattern emerging, food poisoning??

Edited by Chrisuki

Anyhow as for my day (well yesterday, today hasn't begun yet)

Had to go docs because my ear is all blocked and gotta take ear drops and then have them flushed out/washed out whatever it is next week.. Has anyone had it done here?? i've heard it can hurt and some say it's a lovely feeling.. I'm not fussed really just wondered and as for the rest of my day? the usual life shit!