Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This weekend has been dull. To top it off, I saw a lovely handbag in one of the sales, but refused to pay £36 for it. Thinking I could get it cheaper on Tinternet, I have since discovered that £36 is a bargain. >_<

Today I had to watch my bulimic new niece chuck up over everyone who held it. This niece is called Extra-Small, btw. My mother (who had cooed over it incessantly for a good 30mins +) asked if I wanted to hold it. I'm not stupid. If it wasn't going to puke on me, it would only eject food out the other end. I'm not taking the risk.

The good news is it reacted positively to "Blue Army", and "Leicester 'til I die".

For the first time in my life I reached the peak of boredom and this is the pinnacle...

Today, I was so desperate for something to do I just randomly had a shower, despite already having one.

Please lord. Shine me down something nice and give me some drive in my life.

Edited by WetFlannel

Dear Daggers,

We have some exciting news about the ticket that you bought for the Saturday 02 August draw. Please Sign In to your Account at the National Lottery website for more details.

Kind Regards

Interactive Customer Care

www.national-lottery.co.uk

:cool:

I don't know whether to invest it or simply spend, spend, spend!

I had that email, planned the trip to the Caribbean (in my head), imagined the spacious grounds surrounding my new pad, decided on a colour for my Porsche, then logged into my account to find it was a tenner. >_<

1st pre season match this morning followed by few beers and sunday dinner in town , bumped in to Scowy , Katy and Cobbo in Walkabout for good measure

Edited by Sparky

Up and down.

Had a long lie in and decided to have a big tidy up of my room.... but then got bored half way through so have random piles of bits and bobs lying around and just been back up and not sure which ones are rubbish and which wern't. And to top it off my method of tidying appears to have been to throw things onto the bed instead of putting them away.... which could be insteresing when I head off to get some sleep!!

1st pre season match this morning followed by few beers and sunday dinner in town , bumped in to Scowy , Katy and Cobbo in Walkabout for good measure

Awww :cool:

Watched Fosse City win 3-2, tended to some cut knees and a twisted-ish ankle went to the Walkabout and had a good chat with Sparky about our encounters with leicester City players ;) walked to the car park with Scowy - drove home - had two cups of dandelion tea - watched Top Gears - came upstairs - put laptop on - watched Mock the Week on Dave - to be continued but I'm guessing I'll be going to bed soon as I am taking my 14 year old neice shopping tomorrow and I need to be prepared for teenage angst in Primark.

It's a thrill a minute to be me.

I had that email, planned the trip to the Caribbean (in my head), imagined the spacious grounds surrounding my new pad, decided on a colour for my Porsche, then logged into my account to find it was a tenner. >_<

I've had to explain to Babbage that he can't have an executive box converted into a fancy matchday kennel.

Financial Adviser.

Sounds Boring.

It is boring.

What is the best way of gaining a large* sum of insurance money for killing a wife without a) being caught or b) having to return any of the money?

*Large has to be at least half a million