Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I go there for a week every school holiday :D

Best place in the fooking world for many reasons. A couple hours drive to some of the best scenary in the world. Really nice and friendly people (exept they have a disgusting spitting habbit). Cheapish drinks. Love there scotch, Lovely accent, Cheap and nice backpackers to stay in one which is run by some top aussies and germans. Great clubs and pubs. Hot women, The only proper themed Aussie pub i've ever seen it has decent aussie beer bbq shapes and every AFL guernsy up on the wall even Gold coast who havn't played a game yet. Fook i love edinburgh...................if i'm allowed back!

Today all i've done is fook my groin up even more at the gym then a Brilliant Sunday Session, sitting in the sun watching my mates GF now about to tuck in to a sunday roast

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Girls are ****ing shit.

I've been dating my girl for 2 years (and I'm only 16), love her to death. Lately she's not been herself, and she's having a tough time at home, and she takes it out on me. Last night at a party, my best mate and the girl he's been chasing for 3 years had a giant argument, so I went over to him to help, when she wasn't there. She calls me over, I don't hear, so she yells louder. I turn around and tell her to just shut up for 2 minutes whilst my mate is crying. From there, things get worse over the night, then we end up yelling, and she says se doesn't know what she wants anymore, even though I treat her like gold. I yelled, got angry, then told her to get what she wants sorted in her mind. Like that's going to happen. I don't want to lose her, she makes me me. But I can't keep taking the abuse, especially with my home/school life at the moment.

What do I do guys? :cry:

Girls are ****ing shit.

I've been dating my girl for 2 years (and I'm only 16), love her to death. Lately she's not been herself, and she's having a tough time at home, and she takes it out on me. Last night at a party, my best mate and the girl he's been chasing for 3 years had a giant argument, so I went over to him to help, when she wasn't there. She calls me over, I don't hear, so she yells louder. I turn around and tell her to just shut up for 2 minutes whilst my mate is crying. From there, things get worse over the night, then we end up yelling, and she says se doesn't know what she wants anymore, even though I treat her like gold. I yelled, got angry, then told her to get what she wants sorted in her mind. Like that's going to happen. I don't want to lose her, she makes me me. But I can't keep taking the abuse, especially with my home/school life at the moment.

What do I do guys? :cry:

I would help but as certain threads would testify, it's best i stay out of it.

But i will give you one bit of advice, your only 16 chances are your not going to be with this forever. Hell your whole circle of friends will probably change. As much as you you may think you will be with her forever things change and between the ages of 16-21 is when life changes the most in your life time.

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

I would help but as certain threads would testify, it's best i stay out of it.

But i will give you one bit of advice, your only 16 chances are your not going to be with this forever. Hell your whole circle of friends will probably change. As much as you you may think you will be with her forever things change and between the ages of 16-21 is when life changes the most in your life time.

Cheers Roo. I understand that, but it's been 1 year to start off, then we split, then we got back together 7 months later. I don't think I can do it again.

I'm actually looking for serious advice, not dump her or **** her then leave advice.

I'm serious about this girl. Yes I'm 16, but she's perfect.

Don't laugh.

Edited by ACF

Cheers Roo. I understand that, but it's been 1 year to start off, then we split, then we got back together 7 months later. I don't think I can do it again.

I'm actually looking for serious advice, not dump her or **** her then leave advice.

I'm serious about this girl. Yes I'm 16, but she's perfect.

Don't laugh.

They all seem perfect at the time. She might be the best thing you could imagine so i'd say while you can, go for it, if she really means that much to you.

It's clichéd but there are plenty more fish in the sea and like Roo says you've got a massive bit of your life coming up. Enjoy it while you can but don't make any ridiculous commitments at that age, if it's meant to be and all that jazz.

They all seem perfect at the time. She might be the best thing you could imagine so i'd say while you can, go for it, if she really means that much to you.

It's clichéd but there are plenty more fish in the sea and like Roo says you've got a massive bit of your life coming up. Enjoy it while you can but don't make any ridiculous commitments at that age, if it's meant to be and all that jazz.

This is perfect advice mate. There mate it will hurt like fooking hell if you do break up, been there done that but the pain will ease and then the next girl will roll along and you will think she is pefect.

To me she is, and she means everything to me. I just don't want it to be one-sided. Sounds stupid, and you might laugh at me, but if we were older, I would've proposed to her already.

• Like 1

To me she is, and she means everything to me. I just don't want it to be one-sided. Sounds stupid, and you might laugh at me, but if we were older, I would've proposed to her already.

I felt very similarly about one girl a few years back when I was 18. I'm only 21 now but I think I've changed massively. A lot goes on between 16-24 depending on what you choose to do. I couldn't imagine anything better than her at the time but then university got in the way and it just didn't work out.

It was an incredible time but I just appreciate it for what it was, now I'm a different person and so is she. You might feel differently in a few years and so might she. I know where you're coming from tbh so all I'd say was what I already have. Stick with it while she means this much to you and hope that she comes good. you never know. Just remember that it really is't the end of the world if it doesn't work out.

Good luck man :trumpet:

Let her know that you care about her and that she means the world to you, but give her a little breathing space too. It sounds like you've both got a lot of other pressures going on in your lives so be prepared to just let her have her moments of insecurity... it doesn't have to be the end of the relationship. Opt for sweet little gestures that let her know you're thinking of her, rather than trying to go for grand, full-on statements.

Let her know that you care about her and that she means the world to you, but give her a little breathing space too. It sounds like you've both got a lot of other pressures going on in your lives so be prepared to just let her have her moments of insecurity... it doesn't have to be the end of the relationship. Opt for sweet little gestures that let her know you're thinking of her, rather than trying to go for grand, full-on statements.

bitches-love-leaves.jpg

• Like 2

I don't know, it might, I mean sometimes she does treat me like a dog.

Just make sure they're properly pretty leaves, not damp, manky ones. :P

And you're a bloke... we're supposed to treat you like dogs. How else are we going to train you? :dunno::D

ACF - firstly apologise for shouting at her regardless of whether or not it seemed like the right thing at the time. Have an honest chat with her, without resorting to accusations or it turning aggressive, about why she may be distracted and/or your relationship. Ask how you can help or whether you need a bit of space(not to go and shag your mates).

Don't use emotional blackmail - I don't know what I'd without you etc as that may make her feel cornered and unable to say what she wants for fear (?) of upsetting you.

As AOWW has said don't make grandiose sweeping statements but keep it short sweet and simple.

If it doesn't work out, don't worry.

I don't miss being a teenager at all.

Yesterday not brilliant, involved either death or near-death :nono:

Today better, delivered a baby... woo-hoo :clap:

Edit, Just read Wymeswolds message. Please dont think I was trying to upstage you

Edited by Parafox

Yesterday not brilliant, involved either death or near-death :nono:

Today better, delivered a baby... woo-hoo :clap:

Edit, Just read Wymeswolds message. Please dont think I was trying to upstage you

If you successfully post a picture you're light years ahead of him although have you ever delivered a baby anally before,

After yesterday's visit to the Walkers to watch a shambolic City display, today was much better! Played 5-a-side in Wellingborough. Was a good session, despite ending up with a tight hamstring and groin. But looking forward to playing again next week ready for a tournament in just under a month's time!