Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not to lower the tone too much but it's not been the nicest of days for me, was my grandma's funeral earlier.

Always nice to see family and to hear a few old stories plus the weather was great so can't complain, but a sad day none-the-less.

What are you modelling Adam ?

Is it fig leaf posing pouches ? :);)

Try anything once an' all that :whistle:

No really it's a friend's charity fashion / music night in Manchester and she needed people to model the stuff that's for sale. Needless to say, she got desperate...

By the way... any Manchester based Foxes not doing anything tonight, come along and help out a good cause (Oxfam) whilst getting to see a couple of decent bands and my lovely(!) self strutting around in stylish threads... It's at the Castle Hotel on Oldham Street (Northern Quarter) from 7pm onwards http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=200605686624870

Edited by lcfcadam

Try anything once an' all that :whistle:

No really it's a friend's charity fashion / music night in Manchester and she needed people to model the stuff that's for sale. Needless to say, she got desperate...

By the way... any Manchester based Foxes not doing anything tonight, come along and help out a good cause (Oxfam) whilst getting to see a couple of decent bands and my lovely(!) self strutting around in stylish threads... It's at the Castle Hotel on Oldham Street (Northern Quarter) from 7pm onwards http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=200605686624870

Zoolander will tell you everything you need to know about the world of male modellling.

Spent all day at work in a training course, advanced microsoft excell. Only good thing was works full time chef made the best lunch and morning tea ever.

Now trying to pack for a long weekend in Adelaide but after going to the gym I'm too knackered and it's 9pm

Got a dilemma,Dad poorly with the big c,but not doing too badly although nothing they can do,mum phoned to say he has been taken to hospital with deep vein thrombosis.now my dilemma is im off to thailand with the wife and kids next thursday,and without sounding like wymsey have spent 6k on this and the kids are so excited,i can claim on the insurance and get most of the money back so not a huge problem,but my mind is a tad jumbled on what to do.mum says go,but if anything happens i will feel so guilty and might not enjoy it as much worrying,if i dont go,he might be ok and have cancelled for nothing.confused! the kids will roar their arses off for a week if we dont,and i havent told them he is ill!

Got a dilemma,Dad poorly with the big c,but not doing too badly although nothing they can do,mum phoned to say he has been taken to hospital with deep vein thrombosis.now my dilemma is im off to thailand with the wife and kids next thursday,and without sounding like wymsey have spent 6k on this and the kids are so excited,i can claim on the insurance and get most of the money back so not a huge problem,but my mind is a tad jumbled on what to do.mum says go,but if anything happens i will feel so guilty and might not enjoy it as much worrying,if i dont go,he might be ok and have cancelled for nothing.confused! the kids will roar their arses off for a week if we dont,and i havent told them he is ill!

Still decided not to tell them then? I think i'd do the same if I were you. With regards to cancelling the hol, are you planning on telling them at all? Because if you aren't cancelling would probably mean you'll have to.

What does your dad think you should do? Probably worth listening to him. It depends on how you and him feel about it. If you've both accepted it and all that and he wants you and the kids to go enjoy it then why not?

If you're not planning on telling your kids at all I think I'd go on the hol. Obviously it's a sensitive issue though and I can't imagine what it's like actually making the call. Good luck anyhow, you seem to be handling it all really well :fc: