Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Ah, well I do apologise.

Have a nice holiday Cambridge and sorry to hear about your dad. Hope everything comes out okay in the end I know how to big C can affect a family.

Cheers,should be fine,im sure i will annoy people for the next week.To be honest i feel a bit guilty as ive been ok about it.

He is 67 and retired at 50 (lazy sod)so at least he has done a lot of things he wanted to do.

Anyway i dont want to make this into an EMO forum all doom and gloom,i really am ok.

Cheers,should be fine,im sure i will annoy people for the next week.To be honest i feel a bit guilty as ive been ok about it.

He is 67 and retired at 50 (lazy sod)so at least he has done a lot of things he wanted to do.

Anyway i dont want to make this into an EMO forum all doom and gloom,i really am ok.

Well I'm glad the here that.

Not so good despite getting my Scotland tickets my best mates mum who I know very well and is the nicest person I have ever met is in hospital after an operation and is not good at all so I've got my fingers crossed.

Worked today. Met the guy off that BBC3 program where the parents follow their children on holiday. Proper cool guy he was.

Recently ex gf wont stop harassing me via Facebook, text, BBM, phone calls, etc. Boooo. Currently having a few beers. Great day.

One of them lads off that programme live on the same street as one of my grandparents lol

Did it all go to shit with your missus?

Yep, and she's told me things today that she hasn't told anyone, and now I'm scared for her.

Head up pal. Your only young - plenty more out there.

I'm trying bud, but being told you only want to be friends for the second time is just too much for me.

£35 for a 13 year old to watch a Brazil training session is reasonable? World's gone mad.

oi, it's a friendly in which possibly the greatest side in international football take on brazil.

And as price on it's own £35 is not reasonable, but in comparison to a similar price for what, as things stand, will be a dead rubber championship match and it is reasonable.