Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just taken the car for it's MOT. So depending on the result of it later, it could turn out to be a right naff day. Just know it will fail. :/

It's a bit late now, but try and take it to a council place. They do tests for vehicles like ambulances etc. but not repairs, so have no incentive to screw you. My mate got a bill of a dew hundred quid from one place, took it to the council place and it came back with £50 of repairs

It's a bit late now, but try and take it to a council place. They do tests for vehicles like ambulances etc. but not repairs, so have no incentive to screw you. My mate got a bill of a dew hundred quid from one place, took it to the council place and it came back with £50 of repairs

That's actually really helpful. Cheers.

What council place though? Oh and it did fail. :/

Slept next to one of my mates who has the flu and now low and behold I have flu I think the stupid girl sneezed on me in the middle of the night.

Fooking hell, you move on quick!

You ain't had the rudder with me yet!!

Edited by Mee

Slept next to one of my mates who has the flu and now low and behold I have flu I think the stupid girl sneezed on me in the middle of the night.

Fook her mum!

It seems to be the best response on this thread at the moment.

Cant wait for someone to come on here and say they took the advice and did it!

Haha Mee just sleeping no ruddering, I'll save that for when I see you.

I think Cambridge I started that in the Grinds me gears thread...sound advice and I do get on well with my mates mum, probably cos she has spoken to me and not met me lol

Yep, and she's told me things today that she hasn't told anyone, and now I'm scared for her.

I'm trying bud, but being told you only want to be friends for the second time is just too much for me.

Feel for you mate,its a dark place but will get better,whatever people say it doesnt seem to help,but battle on mate,it WILL get easier,i bet there is hardly a poster on here that hasnt been shit on from a great height,its part of growing up and life im afraid. :thumbup:

Haha Mee just sleeping no ruddering, I'll save that for when I see you.

I think Cambridge I started that in the Grinds me gears thread...sound advice and I do get on well with my mates mum, probably cos she has spoken to me and not met me lol

Give it the full Kevin bloody Wilson line when you do.....

"Do you fook on 1st dates"

Today is better than yesterday or Thursday.

4.30am Thursday morning I got admitted to hospital with suspected Appendicitis.

2.30pm Thursday afternoon in theatre having appendix removed.

12.30pm yesterday discharged from hospital.

1.00pm in the pub for a beer.

I have woken up today feeling much better but a little bit tender. Should be OK for a pool tournament tonight.

Lost my provisional license last night :angry:

is there any way of getting a replacement?

1) You could apply for a new one by phone (DVLA: 0300 790 6801)

or

2) Apply online (need details of your previous addresses, passport and credit/debit card with you)

I can't think of any other way to apply for a new one but i recommend calling them but its your call. :thumbup:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1) You could apply for a new one by phone (DVLA: 0300 790 6801)

or

2) Apply online (need details of your previous addresses, passport and credit/debit card with you)

I can't think of any other way to apply for a new one but i recommend calling them but its your call. :thumbup:

Cheers for the advice.

Quality weekend spent on a massive 5500 acre proprety with 18 people I met doing a 5 week tour around Europe. Was epic plenty of drinking and reminiscing and when ya in the middle of fooken now where we run amok.

Absolutely rooted now after only 1 hours kip on bed of hay bales followed by a 2 hour drive to the airport an hours flight home followed by a 2 hour drive to my house. About to go to bed and it is not even 7pm

Cock, sprained my ankle on friday night and now having to hop everywhere. Uncomfortable to put my foot anywhere and it won't stop aching. Shit nights sleep as well, wish it would stop aching!

All i saw there first was "cock sprained" lol

• Like 1