Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Having to go to Carnage tonight because we got tickets thinking people would be going but don't know anyone else who is!!

been trying to shift them but had no luck at all for some reason, think it's because loans don't come in til this week. Got a birthday tomorrow so thats a must attend too, not looking good for all the work i've got to do before easter!

Was at the Emirates for the Scotland game.

Oh right fair enough mate, thought it might have been football since you said about the result but wasn't sure because England won and you said despite!

Why were Scotland playing at the Emirates though :unsure: ??

Oh right fair enough mate, thought it might have been football since you said about the result but wasn't sure because England won and you said despite!

Why were Scotland playing at the Emirates though :unsure: ??

Brazil vs Scotland, when Brazil are over in the UK/ Europe they play all the games at the Emirates stadium because of how good the pitch is which suits there style of play. Emirates Stadium is also bigger then Hamden Park.

Im off to Bangkok with the family this afternoon,and onto a soggy Koh samui next week.

sad but i think i will miss my daily read,best of health to you all and cheer on the foxes for me! :thumbup:

Good luck, make sure you chill out and make the most of it. All the best for your dad and have a great time :scarf:

Just spent £23 on tracing paper for uni. Bad times.

To compensate however, I've also just bought a pair of these....

26913.jpg

26913.jpg

26913.jpg

It was love at first sight :wub:

:wub:

How much? :thumbup:

Edited by Mee