Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

:wub:

How much? :thumbup:

£65. worth it though.

Gah, Hate 'Hightops'. And how did you manage to spend £23 on tracing paper?

Well i bought 10 sheets of A1 which was about £10 and then this roll which is A4 portrait by 20M long, use that for doing overlays.

I'm a bit disappointed that there's no picture of the sole of those adidas to be honest.

I don't know if I'm being dense and missing something but there was another photo in that collection that was actually the sole, chose not to post it though lol

Edited by ajthefox

Day started really well caught the train to work for a change so i can go out tonight and not have my car with me. But bastard train run express thru my station and the next 5 stations. Then waited 25 minutes for the next train to take me back. Still ended up 40 minutes early for work.

Getting moved area in work which I'm not best pleased about but won't find out where I'm being moved to until I get into work in the morning.

Took the wee man to Peppa Pig live show he loved it I thought it was hell on earth. Par for the course for kids' show.

Getting moved area in work which I'm not best pleased about but won't find out where I'm being moved to until I get into work in the morning.

Took the wee man to Peppa Pig live show I loved it he thought it was hell on earth. Par for the course for kids' show.

Fixed.

lol

I'll not deny I like Peppa Pig but being surrounding by millions of screaming toddlers is not my idea of fun.

[insertpeadocommenthere]

I feel for you lol. Surpried you are not deaf after coming out of it!

As for my day, it hasn't been to bad. Havn't been well for the past week. Need to get some art work done tomorrow though.

Edited by Mee

Bad end to a bad week. Was announced at work today that one of our postie who had gone off work 2 week ago first of all with diagnosed stress (little sympathy at work), then thought to have had a stroke (change of attitude at work), then he hadn't, it was a virus (oh, he'll be back in a couple of weeks, the skiver!)... well it was announced by the boss that he has CJD and two months to live - which puts me ripping the end off my thumb at work into perspective. Needless to say everyone was shocked at work. :(

it's spelt paedo not peado.

lol. Have to spell paedo regularly then?

Firstly correcting my spelling on awkward, and now peado. Oh how fun you must be.

Well i learnt a valuble lesson tonight....that Canadian girls can go from having the blands personalities ever, to being right funny dirty bitches after a few drinks

I would love to meet you in real life. Jay (In my avatar thing) is exactly what i think of you like lol

Edited by Mee
  • Like 2

lol. Have to spell paedo regularly then?

Firstly correcting my spelling on awkward, and now peado. Oh how fun you must be.

I would love to meet you in real life. Jay (In my avatar thing) is exactly what i think of you like lol

Not like Jay Just stating the facts, got to love my mates they new what she was like so put me in the back seat with her, wasn't going to head out with them but tomorrow but she heads back i've re-considered

Not like Jay Just stating the facts, got to love my mates they new what she was like so put me in the back seat with her, wasn't going to head out with them but tomorrow but she heads back i've re-considered

Had a rudder yet? Or going for the full thing tomorrow as she is heading back?