Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not a massive fan of Jagerbombs, really. At least not anymore.

They're on the list of things that make me gag through smell alone now (after heavy nights), along with rose wine, cointreau, port and vodka. I've been put off the lot of them by my own stupidity.

I'm the same. I'm ok with Jagerbombs because I've never had them in excess but there are a few things I wouldn't touch with a bargepole after hideous nights on them.

Red and white (Can still about bare rosé) wine, Gin and Vodka Red Bulls spring to mind..

Edited by ajthefox

They're on the list of things that make me gag through smell alone now (after heavy nights), along with rose wine, cointreau, port and vodka. I've been put off the lot of them by my own stupidity.

Yeah same the smell brings me back to that night, but in saying that did manage to do about 9-10 when steaming one night in Blaby.

Contreau and Red Bull (skittle bomb) is better than Jagerbombs any way.

lol a whole bottle straight? Animal. I'd have watered it down with 3 cans of red bull at least! :|

I can't be put off Jager though, it's too nice. Tequila on the other hand, oh dear. I reckon I've lost 2 weeks of my life thanks to Tequila. Hideous stuff.

I would like to say i'm proud of my efforts but i wasn't especially as there had been a fair bit of Vodka consumed that night already was a good night tho. The next day was surprisingly ok considering i had 3 hours sleep and 10 hours on a bus the next day.

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Tequilas nice if you do the whole shebang with salt and lemon but on it's own it's fvcking vile.

Quite like the odd jagerbomb, probably about the only time I'll ever consider energy drinks thats for sure.

Yeh they're absolute dirt on their own.

Anything Wine based gets me gaagging, red, white, rose, port. Also gin and tequila. Bleeeeuurgh!

Bailey's for me. 20 "slippery nipples" at the end of an already heavy night is enough to make me gag at the smell 4 years later.

1/2 oz Bailey's Irish cream

1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps

Slippery_Nipple.jpg

Skittlebombs, now renamed memory wipers/hangover from hell.

Feeling smug :whistle: ?

Not half!

fookin hell what have you got a ferrari?

A 1 litre Peugeot 107 lol It cost £700 last year (I'd just managed to write off a Fiesta and I was only 23) so lord knows how they got to £902 with an extra year no claims and with me no longer using it for commuting!

Bailey's for me. 20 "slippery nipples" at the end of an already heavy night is enough to make me gag at the smell 4 years later.

1/2 oz Bailey's Irish cream

1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps

Slippery_Nipple.jpg

God man, I can bare Baileys, but drinking after a heavy night would have me spewing, guaranteed.

Remember some where doing a similar type of drink, using Midori and Baileys. Looked amazing but I wouldn't touch the thing with a barge-pole. I was already heavily 'impassioned*' at this point.

*I like making up new terms for 'drunk.'

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

too right - it was fairly nice but not nice enough to warrant wearing shorts.

I could almost deal with shorts, but seeing someone in flip-flops / sandals made me angry. Don't know why I get so worked up by it really, maybe I should take my top off and cool down.

Think it's just the way everybody goes crazy at the first sight of sun.

i mowed the lawn at 7pm without a top on it was still warm :thumbup:

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Some people do yes, not me though im just getting ready for me holiday!!

WHY? Because you dont have a good bod to get out and its pale as ****???

Did you really say bod?

*And I'm only joking mate, haha. You don't actually make me sick.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie