Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

What? It was 21 degrees in Stoke and that's not even far from Liverpool.

Haha well it was 16 or so today, but windy so didn't feel warm at all. Not shorts weather, not a chance.

You fookin what lol ?

I know you're northern mate but come on!

Cold I tell ya. I've got my shorts and vest ready from my trip down to sunny Leicester tomorrow guys, it better be as warm as you're all saying.

Got some new shin-pads today before work for a 5-a-side tournament next week. Very long day especially with this weather! Damn customers coming out when the sun's out!

Back home and doing nothing for the rest of the night except chilling out. Feet aching a hell of a lot.

Worked til 12, went to the game which was quality, won a MASSIVE £2.65 on the Grand National and I'm going out tonight so the day's not over for me quite yet.

Give me your best chat up lines guys, I'm feeling lucky.

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

• Like 1

Worked til 12, went to the game which was quality, won a MASSIVE £2.65 on the Grand National and I'm going out tonight so the day's not over for me quite yet.

Keep it short and sweet...

Fook me.

Better than Jack's. Woke up hungover, so lounged on the bean bag out in the sun chatting about the friday night out, footy manager and keeping track of Leicester for a couple of hours, BBQ, fifa now chilling waiting for MOTD.

Guuuurd saturday :)

I just put on my best winning smile and go round every female in the club (obviously start with your favourites) and say "Yo sugarplum, lookin mighty fine tonight baby, you wanna lock on to my peg and wiggle around for a few hours?", until one of them says yes.

You sometimes lose a tooth but eventually you get a result.

• Like 1

I just put on my best winning smile and go round every female in the club (obviously start with your favourites) and say "Yo sugarplum, lookin mighty fine tonight baby, you wanna lock on to my peg and wiggle around for a few hours?", until one of them says yes.

You sometimes lose a tooth but eventually you get a result.

lol you old smoothy.

Left uni at 9pm after a 7 hour shift of model making feeling good with all that work done, a quality city win and plans for later.

plans seem to have fallen through though so it'sproving to be a bit of an anti-climax.

Ah well, tomorrow's a new day and all that!