Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! After being unknowingly stalked by ACF I went to see my mate who I meet in Ireland Rich Brophy (google him his the dogs bollox) as he is a stand up comedian at the Melbourne international comedy festival as he said duringh the week he had judges coming during the tonite. So we rocked up and he was funnier than I thought he would be he killed so good came for a beer with us ans we will see him Easter W/E for one of his last shows!

Oh ans Rich Brophy is that dumb master chef from the pasta commercials that spomsored Home and Away over there

Welcome to the rest of your life

I'm going to uni in September man, should be nice to be working towards something rather than to just earn my keep / clothes / booze. Leaving my job early summer so I can doss around, so I'm earning moolah now.

Planning to come out of it with a job I'm passionate about too, Leeds has a cracking record of graduates heading into employment.

• Like 1

I'm going to uni in September man, should be nice to be working towards something rather than to just earn my keep / clothes / booze. Leaving my job early summer so I can doss around, so I'm earning moolah now.

Planning to come out of it with a job I'm passionate about too, Leeds has a cracking record of graduates heading into employment.

Like most things working ya balls of 9-5 day in day out no matter what ya doing, can still get boring and repetitive. I like my job but only been here 4 1/2 months after 7 off the best months of my life so novilty hasen't warn off yet.

I've always been loyal to the places i've worked Part Time job thru school 31/2 years, first FT job 4 1/2 years, now in my new role ver 4 months.

Can't stand people who move jobs every 6-12 months then complain there on crap money or not getting any where at there current jobs.

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Guest Mee-9

Been really good!

My birthday today, Driving lessons payed for, My first lesson is tomorrow afternoon. Anyone got any advice? Except the usual 'Don't Crash' or 'Don't suck the instructor off'

Went Handmade Burger Co in town. Best burger I've ever had, Think i'll be tasting it for weeks to come though.

Guest Mee-9

Don't crash while you're sucking the driver off!

Hope you had a good birthday mate! You getting yourself a car?

Haha!

Thanks mate!

I've already got one, Fiat Seicento, Only done 15,000 miles, 02 plate.

Guest Mee-9

Happy Birthday. :) Try not to stall whilst being the first car at traffic lights with 10 cars behind you. >_<lol

If that happens, I'll get out of the car and walk off.

Been really good!

My birthday today, Driving lessons payed for, My first lesson is tomorrow afternoon. Anyone got any advice? Except the usual 'Don't Crash' or 'Don't suck the instructor off'

Went Handmade Burger Co in town. Best burger I've ever had, Think i'll be tasting it for weeks to come though.

Get the instructor to teach you how to do a hand brake turn first lesson

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX
  • Like 1