Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Finished work at 11.30 this morning and have so far spent the rest of the day waiting for UPS to collect these City & Colour tickets I've sold <_< finding it very hard to keep myself awake after a 4am start

Woke up at six despite no lessons, went straight on my laptop to finish two of my assignments which took nearly 3 hours, drove all the way to Belgrave gate from Nottingham to get my new prescription glasses. Going bed around 7-8 as i need to wake up at 3am to go to the airport. :|

Left work at 4 raided the work bar fridge for a few travellers and headed in to the city. Caught up with some old work mates they loved/cringed at my sense of humour. Went to see my best mate for her Birthday. She told me to be have but decided to tune her cousins instead!

Then challenged any female that moved to a dance off Roo 5 girls 0

Oh and when out to dinner the waitress had a hot accent so I asked her where she was from and she said Narbrough...I said bull shit I've been there she laughed and thought I was trying to pick her up. When I told her I spent 3 weeks in Whetstone and have been to the Narbourgh Arms she lost her shit.

Woke up at six despite no lessons, went straight on my laptop to finish two of my assignments which took nearly 3 hours, drove all the way to Belgrave gate from Nottingham to get my new prescription glasses. Going bed around 7-8 as i need to wake up at 3am to go to the airport. :|

Surely people as wealthy as you can just jump in the private jet and scoot off at your whim.

Or are you slumming it to feel more in touch with your fellow man? lol

Roo - you are a bit of a legend.

Surely people as wealthy as you can just jump in the private jet and scoot off at your whim.

Or are you slumming it to feel more in touch with your fellow man? lol

Roo - you are a bit of a legend.

I was thinking it, but you posted it. haha

Been working my fvcking bollocks off these past couple of weeks for uni, not slept more than 4 hours in a good fortnight.

Finally finished today though, well lectures etc anyway so having a flat party, gonna get smashed.

Then back home tomorrow afternoon. Got forests tickets sorted too, absolutely buzzing at the minute!!

Just back from 2 weeks in Thailand fantastic! our owners are doing their bit to promote the club.In our spa resort i was chatting to the staff and honestly, they could nearly all list at least 10 players, they knew who we were playing and watched loads of matches on tv,although most support Man utd,Liverpool and Chelsea,the weirdest thing was Bangkok airport where King Power duty free had a huge stand JUST with Leicester City Shirts and merchandise and not a Man Utd shirt in sight. :thumbup:

Guest Mee-9

Driving lesson went well, Didn't stall on my first lesson.

Just need to get the hang of 'catching the bite' or whatever it is. Forgot already

Just need to get the hang of 'catching the bite' or whatever it is. Forgot already

Bet you caught his bite when he played with your gearstick.

Catching the bite is easy. I didn't stall on my first either Mee. Well done :D

Just back from 2 weeks in Thailand fantastic! our owners are doing their bit to promote the club.In our spa resort i was chatting to the staff and honestly, they could nearly all list at least 10 players, they knew who we were playing and watched loads of matches on tv,although most support Man utd,Liverpool and Chelsea,the weirdest thing was Bangkok airport where King Power duty free had a huge stand JUST with Leicester City Shirts and merchandise and not a Man Utd shirt in sight. :thumbup:

Good to hear it all went well, no probs with the weather and stuff? Your dad doing any better?

Impressed hearing about how we're being represented out there, can only be a good thing.

Guest Mee-9

Catching the bite is easy. I didn't stall on my first either Mee. Well done :D

About half way down on the clutch and accelerator aint it?

Driving a 3 week old Ford Fiesta 11 plate. LCFC Blue. Lovely.

had a absolute quality night out last night, some right good stories have come from it.

Dad came and picked me up from uni now back home for easter with a home cooked roast on the way :wub:

Can't believe how nice the weather is down here, was just totally overcast in sheff and not that warm either

About half way down on the clutch and accelerator aint it?

Driving a 3 week old Ford Fiesta 11 plate. LCFC Blue. Lovely.

The accelerator has nothing to do with it, and the biting point is different on every car. Mine's really high which made for some interesting hill starts when I first drove it <_<

Good to hear it all went well, no probs with the weather and stuff? Your dad doing any better?

Impressed hearing about how we're being represented out there, can only be a good thing.

Not good news,he died this lunchtime,i was there and it was not drawn out,he was fine Thursday saw the kids and myself chatted about the holiday and when we left went downhill,its weird as if he held on till we got back from holiday.Thanks for asking. :(

Not good news,he died this lunchtime,i was there and it was not drawn out,he was fine Thursday saw the kids and myself chatted about the holiday and when we left went downhill,its weird as if he held on till we got back from holiday.Thanks for asking. :(

I send my best wishes and condolences to you and your family mate. Keep your head up mate, stay strong.

Really sorry to hear that Cambridge, thoughts are with your family :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. At least you were back from your holiday and able to be with him. Try to stay strong for your kids and your Mum.

{{{hugs}}}