Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thanks all,had a little blub when Archie my 7 year old cried and wanted to see grandad,but just feel weird as not as upset as i thought,im sure it will sink in,but one thing that made me laugh today was hearing my mate grovel.He text me just after he had died,not knowing he had gone downhill or my dad was dead.His text read"your team is shit ha ha, 3- 0 down suck my dick ladyboy lover ,up the posh! i text back "dad just died" phone rang with him spluttering how sorry he was for putting that,i waited for him to finish and laughed about his grovel.He called me a C**t ,i said likewise and will both raise a glass for dad in the week!

Sorry to hear about your dad Cambridge but good to see you're doing alright and still smiling.

I did a similar thing to what you did a couple weeks ago actually as it happens.

I was out with a few mates on the last day of march and at about half 1 one of my mates said he needed to go home cause his grandma had been taken ill.

Turned out it was an april fools, but what my mate had forgotten was that my grandma had passed away about 2 weeks before. Made him feel like a right nob for a while lol

Thanks all,had a little blub when Archie my 7 year old cried and wanted to see grandad,but just feel weird as not as upset as i thought,im sure it will sink in,but one thing that made me laugh today was hearing my mate grovel.He text me just after he had died,not knowing he had gone downhill or my dad was dead.His text read"your team is shit ha ha, 3- 0 down suck my dick ladyboy lover ,up the posh! i text back "dad just died" phone rang with him spluttering how sorry he was for putting that,i waited for him to finish and laughed about his grovel.He called me a C**t ,i said likewise and will both raise a glass for dad in the week!

lol

Seriously though, condolences. Hope you're able to deal with it ok and that the kids don't have too rough a time. At least you were able to be back with him, I suppose it's a weight off your shoulders now in a weird way.

Not good news,he died this lunchtime,i was there and it was not drawn out,he was fine Thursday saw the kids and myself chatted about the holiday and when we left went downhill,its weird as if he held on till we got back from holiday.Thanks for asking. :(

Condolences to you and yours, cambridge.

Not good news,he died this lunchtime,i was there and it was not drawn out,he was fine Thursday saw the kids and myself chatted about the holiday and when we left went downhill,its weird as if he held on till we got back from holiday.Thanks for asking. :(

I hope you and your family are alright and I send my condolences.

Edited by Narborough_fox

Sorry to hear that, sad news. :(

Note too self for the Easter Long Weekend. No more doing shots.....there not all there cracked up to be! No more challegne random girls to dance offs........cos you can't dance! Never leave a months pay packet easily accesible by bank card when you head out......it doesn't bode well for the rest of the month!

took my parents to the train station this morning as they're off to Paris until thursday, went to the driving range for a bit earlier and now just sat relaxing with some tunezzzz blasting out.

it's good to be back home :)