Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Our director of marketing wants us to have the TVs in the office on all the time. Since I have a prime view of the one nearest me, I have control of the remote. Currently settling down for Bayern vs Bayer. Lovely stuff

How's Productivity going?

Was really trying to crack on with some CW today, ended up watching TV and on the internet all day. :/

I have Wednesday to do the remaining 1/3 of my IT CW and an Business essay as i'm working and doing other things all the rest of the week. Not looking likely.

Kokopops - Where do you work?!

In the marketing department of a well know cable tv/broadband/phone provider whose initials are VM. If it's any consolation, I came into work on Saturday and Sunday.

And Roo, it's surprisingly high! I'm still not sure why he wants them all on, but I was enjoying German football reruns today

Siiiick day. Back home for Easter so I've been bored the last few days. Woke up, played a bit of footy manager then off to the pub for a couple this lunchtime. Went and played golf for the first time this summer and was a lot better than expected. Came back and played footy for a couple of hours and finishing off with a bit of footy manager again :P

Good day!

First day of my easter hols,,and i've spent it painting the garden fences,,,what an awful job :(

It can be a ball ache yes, but you don't half get a feeling of satisfaction later on when you look out of the window at your handywork and see what a lovely sight your snazzy garden is. I sometimes take a photo or two!

It can be a ball ache yes, but you don't half get a feeling of satisfaction later on when you look out of the window at your handywork and see what a lovely sight your snazzy garden is. I sometimes take a photo or two!

i know what you mean. Though I don't have balls, my back is killing! It does look nice and I'm only half way round,,,,determined to finish it tomorrow though. I'm doing it with a brush so its taking forever..maybe i should invest in one of those sprayer things for next time!

I always do it the old school way and use a brush. After a few years of practice you get into a routine where you can fly through it in an hour or two without getting woodcare or paint all over your Geraniums!

If the neighbours are out when I do it I take my top off so I can get a sunburn on my impeccable pecs and potbelly.

I always do it the old school way and use a brush. After a few years of practice you get into a routine where you can fly through it in an hour or two without getting woodcare or paint all over your Geraniums!

If the neighbours are out when I do it I take my top off so I can get a sunburn on my impeccable pecs and potbelly.

Well..I'm not doing that lol

Well..I'm not doing that lol

:D Yes unfortunately there is some strange law or public perception where it is seen as ok for men to take their tops off in public, but not women. I used to campaign against this obvious sexism before I met my Mrs and she took my mind off everyone elses breasts!

I still think it's bang out of order though and it infuriates me how Steve McDonald or Kevin 'Trouser Snake' Webster can be seen topless on Corrie at half past seven in the evening and yet Gail is not allowed to take her top off while she's washing the pots.

I still think it's bang out of order though and it infuriates me how Steve McDonald or Kevin 'Trouser Snake' Webster can be seen topless on Corrie at half past seven in the evening and yet Gail is not allowed to take her top off while she's washing the pots.

Empty :crylaugh:

Not good keep getting flashbacks of my mate getting hit by a car and i've been in bed all day I just feel so ill thinking about it.

:D Yes unfortunately there is some strange law or public perception where it is seen as ok for men to take their tops off in public, but not women. I used to campaign against this obvious sexism before I met my Mrs and she took my mind off everyone elses breasts!

Perish the thought!

It's me old ladies birthday tomorrow and I have no idea what to get her!

Priceline has some perfumes on offer, and i can give you 10% discount if I give you my clubcard number.......

Priceline has some perfumes on offer, and i can give you 10% discount if I give you my clubcard number.......

Me old man gave my mum 4 bottles of the same stuff for xmas cos he claims he couldn't get any of the big bottles. So Perfume was out of the equation. He also paid for her to go to cooking lessons :crylaugh:

Went for the tried and true Coles Myer Gift cards :thumbup:

Me old man gave my mum 4 bottles of the same stuff for xmas cos he claims he couldn't get any of the big bottles. So Perfume was out of the equation. He also paid for her to go to cooking lessons :crylaugh:

Went for the tried and true Coles Myer Gift cards :thumbup:

You're dad must be Confucius.

Eugh, gift cards, can't stand them as a gift, unless its iTunes gift cards, then it is acceptable. They're so impersonal.

Just had my house valued at 100k more than what i bought it for 8 years ago!

Shame you've spent over £200k on home improvements over the past 8 years. :P