Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Problem is is if you move your new house will have gone up too.

i know,the guy said that because we knocked the kitchen/ dining room into one and got a new kitchen, it was fantastic and has put 20k on the house .2 doors down went for 215k.i only spent 10k,as had mates in all the trades.The house ive seen is huge but at 279k my mortgage would be 140k,which would concern me,what with the wife being a business banking manager for Lloyds,you never know if your job is safe.Mind you 279k would get you F all in a big city.

Easter Long Weekend with the Addition of ANZAC Day public holiday, which means 5 day Weekend.

Clubbing and staying in the city tonight, Saturday night Comedy Festival and staying at the Backpackers, Sunday BBQ at mates joint, Monday Frothies and watch the football. Tuesday recovering. Can't wait going to be a good weekend.

Staying at the backpackers in your own city is quality, quality bar with some tourists with hot accents need i say anymore. Oh and you don't need to worry about heading home after leaving the bar.

I cant take it up the ass, but it dont piss me off....

Karma injection needed....

I don't like my house burning down but if i had a family member in the house i wouldn't think twice about running in there to save a loved one. Maybe that's just me!

Maybe it's just me but these two highlighted bits piss me off massivly.

Yes you would think that auto pilot would kick in and you would jump straight into the water.

But maybe shock, fear and panic just made her freeze for a bit :dunno:

I don't like my house burning down but if i had a family member in the house i wouldn't think twice about running in there to save a loved one. Maybe that's just me!

Same thing - swimming and running yh ?

I can see how this must piss you off, because you are in a country that gets all its olympic gold medals from swimming...

I get abused by Kenyans because i cant run a 2 hour 5 minute marathon..

:fishing:

Same thing - swimming and running yh ?

I can see how this must piss you off, because you are in a country that gets all its olympic gold medals from swimming...

I get abused by Kenyans because i cant run a 2 hour 5 minute marathon..

:fishing:

I know what your saying but surely as El Empty advised above something must kick in and you have little disregard for your own safety in that situation. Surely you wouldn't just sit there scream and yell and wait 3 minutes for a stranger to jump in and save your child. Then when interviewed state "i wasn't ever going to go in there"