Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

started the day hungover awoken twice by two deliveries, had horrendous drymouth for a while but the hangover gradually wore off.

Went out and sat in the sun with a couple of mates for a bit and then saw limitless at cinema de lux, decent day overall.

Really need to start on the work tomorrow :(

Well...what a gorgeous day..after wasting yesterday sat in the sunshine in the beer garden of the Quorndon Fox,,,.i finallly finished painting my garden fences (El Empty..,you'd be so proud!), persevered with the brush and it must say it looks good!

Tortoises been a pain in the bum today eating all my plants and trying to dig everywhere :o

Well...what a gorgeous day..after wasting yesterday sat in the sunshine in the beer garden of the Quorndon Fox,,,.i finallly finished painting my garden fences (El Empty..,you'd be so proud!), persevered with the brush and it must say it looks good!

Tortoises been a pain in the bum today eating all my plants and trying to dig everywhere :o

HEY! That is NOT wasting a day!

Not worried about people knowing your finances then cambridge :P

Ive just been a bit lucky when buying and i am old, so have been on the ladder a long time.i read it back and thought it makes me sound like i was bragging i wasnt meaning to anyway,im 100% sure there are many posters on here who earn more and have far bigger houses(its not that big for wife me and 2 kids) i will never let you know about my 90k wages though :whistle: my son wymeswold takes a large chunk of that!

Not bad,my 7 year old has got me through the week with some good stuff after my dads death,he has really made me laugh.

1.Dad can i go to the funeral,great a day off school.

2.Nan why are you going to dress grandad in a suit when he is dead,it would be funny if we just put him in his pants.

3.my eldest said.poor grandad never finished his book.7 year old said it looks rubbish anyway.

4.we posted some cards 1 to mum and 1 to dad when in Thailand,they didnt arrive before he died.We should put it in his coffin to give him something to read on the journey better than that book anyway.

He doesnt get his sense of humour from me!

Not bad,my 7 year old has got me through the week with some good stuff after my dads death,he has really made me laugh.

1.Dad can i go to the funeral,great a day off school.

2.Nan why are you going to dress grandad in a suit when he is dead,it would be funny if we just put him in his pants.

3.my eldest said.poor grandad never finished his book.7 year old said it looks rubbish anyway.

4.we posted some cards 1 to mum and 1 to dad when in Thailand,they didnt arrive before he died.We should put it in his coffin to give him something to read on the journey better than that book anyway.

He doesnt get his sense of humour from me!

lol

The youngest sounds like he's got a fantastic future!

pretty much just spent the whole day procrastinating in some form or another.

Off to Forest in the morning so that's another day of work gone but to be honest I'm not that bothered, should be a brilliant day! :)

Apart from my hand getting shat on by a bird in nottingham and the city result, it's been a quality day out.

Mates doing a BBQ tomorrow so looking forward tot hat but I've got work to do first and gotta nip down to the TO for a donny ticket.