Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Quality last few days of holiday. Get together with mates last night, sat out on the patio downing pints of cider in the sun since late afternoon. Plenty of drinking games and got a fire going when the sun went down. Poiiiiifect!

No hangover and a day watching the footy, Jeff, and Footy Manager. Maybe bbq later :thumbup:

Love u MTWG!!! U r my sort of mate!

Staying at the Melbourne backpackers cos it's cheaper and more fun then heading home. Went to support our mate who is a stand up comic at the Melbourne Comedy festival, he joined us for drinks afters fooking good laugh.

Kicking on staying in a room with 3 other randoms unlucky for them I'm ugly and love to sleep nude lol

Was just getting ready for bed when we discover my brother and my sister-in-law's (indoor) cat is missing. Cue a nice search around the streets and gardens in the dark. Jeez. Luckily he was found, fighting with other cats somewhere.

Will sleep well tonight.

Im 40 in just over a week, and the wife has hired a house in Holt, Norfolk for us and 4 other couples,with no kids, for the weekend after my birhday.its going to be messy and as my wife has paid for everyone my mates are intent on getting me rendered the whole weekend,feeding me curry without dipping in my pocket.Not sure my suggestion of being locked in a room with their other halves as a birthday treat will come off though!

Edited by cambridgefox

ANZAC day which means time to respect and honour all the people that fought to make this nation great. It also means watching the footy and having a few quiet beers.

Didn't think you'd be the sort to do 'a few quiet ones' roo :whistle:

Recovering from 2 broken parts of one of my ribs. (I'm very shocked that i had broken them....) i broke whilst playing tennis in Spain. :( I arrived back on Saturday thinking i just only had a bad back and wasn't too bad at the end of the holiday, but i was in absolute pain on the Sunday morning and been advised to go to hospital on Monday by Step-Father. Been advised not to walk too much.

Edited by Wymeswold fox