Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Recovering from 2 broken parts of one of my ribs. (I'm very shocked that i had broken them....) i broke whilst playing tennis in Spain. :( I arrived back on Saturday thinking i just only had a bad back and wasn't too bad at the end of the holiday, but i was in absolute pain on the Sunday morning and been advised to go to hospital on Monday by Step-Father. Been advised not to walk too much.

How in gods name do you break a rib, whilst playing tennis?

How in gods name do you break a rib, whilst playing tennis?

I was on the verge of losing a match and on their last point to win serve, i really didn't want to lose and 'dived sideways' as the ball was set to go behind me due to the pace the ball was going at my direction. (Basically lol )

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Cracking day yesterday at the Hallaton Bottle Kicking, beer and sun-a-plenty. However now at work a little worse off and bored lol

Same! Awesome day. Great weather, lots of beer, didn't see much, only a lad legging out of a crowd at the bottom right up the massive hill, hero.

Got back to the pub in my village in the evening and had a curry. Was done by 11 :P Already chucked my guts this morning but fancy a bacon sarnie now :scarf:

Dads funeral today,went smoothly to a packed church,had caterers in and mum was worried we hadnt enough food,we have loads left.it was nice to see a few mates come for support and mum coped well.All in all it went better than expected and he wouldnt have been more pleased how the day went.Raised £600 for Cancer Research just in the church alone,which was fantastic.

Dads funeral today,went smoothly to a packed church,had caterers in and mum was worried we hadnt enough food,we have loads left.it was nice to see a few mates come for support and mum coped well.All in all it went better than expected and he wouldnt have been more pleased how the day went.Raised £600 for Cancer Research just in the church alone,which was fantastic.

sorry to hear your news mate.

Really sorry mate. Condolences.

In spain, the weather has been great for the last few days. Been out in the porsche with my dad earlier. Now sitting in the sun drinking beer and on here. :thumbup:

Are you staying in Puerto Banus by any chance? :P My family got an apartment not far from there.

Busy busy busy,,,i'll be glad to get back to work for a rest!

After the mammoth task of painting my fences,,,i jetwashed my patio's and drive today,,,first time ive ever used a jetwash and i didn't realise the mess it would make!!,,,, so that led to cleaning the kitchen windows and the conservatory too :(

washed,,ironed,,painted a door,,,bathed tortoises (as you do)

went to zumba,,and then collapsed to watch the barca game. Bit firey!