Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Mee-9

Nooooo... Roo, make sure you come to the student area when you're out!

You at College in Loughborough or Uni mate?

last training session for my 7 year olds egg chasing.They had a dads game,i stood a bit of an advantage as i played an ok standard and got £30 beer money for my troubles in my 20s,nailed a few dads going at it 50%,one of the dads who has been gobby and rude to most ,got the full whack on a few instances much to the amusement of the others.im paying for it already,cut legs and painful knees, due to needing a total knee replacement within the next 8 years.so the gobby dad is probably feeling better than me at this moment!

Off to my mums holiday home about 5pm near Holt to moan about my aches and pains,making the most of it,as she might get rid after my dad died afew weeks ago she might not want to go on her own.

Feel a bit odd today,as some of you know my dad died of cancer a few weeks ago,ive been fine, working,having a laugh but dad supported Norwich and he would have been over the moon today,just really frustrating not being able to share that joy he would have had :(

Just played LOTR drinking game, started late and only watched the first film. Everyone started getting tired towards the end and weren't really committing :( Managed 6 cans in the end which is pretty poor for 3 hours.

Just played LOTR drinking game, started late and only watched the first film. Everyone started getting tired towards the end and weren't really committing :( Managed 6 cans in the end which is pretty poor for 3 hours.

Not sure what the LOTR drinking game but i do know a thing or too about drinking games and 6 cans in 3 hours sounds like a boring drinking game and defeats the purpose of playing a drinking game.

• Like 1

Not sure what the LOTR drinking game but i do know a thing or too about drinking games and 6 cans in 3 hours sounds like a boring drinking game and defeats the purpose of playing a drinking game.

Lord of the rings. There's rules for different stuff that happens. The drinking was an added bonus to a quiet night but nobody was that up for it. Now I'm wide awake and bored <_<