Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Lord of the rings. There's rules for different stuff that happens. The drinking was an added bonus to a quiet night but nobody was that up for it. Now I'm wide awake and bored <_<

Could be worse you could be at work bored like myself.

Didn't get to sleep til 3ish due to ***** trying to break in again.

Going booby trap this house+garden home alone style.

Just curious mate, but did you see them breaking in? Did you chase them off? And what was your weapon of choice?

Hit the big 40 in less than an hour,but it doesnt bother/excite me.

Looking forward to going to Holt this weekend in a barn conversion (10 of us) no kids.Swappy swappy .

Im spending all day in the pub getting lashed without the kids moaning.

:crylaugh: Don't think I've ever heard that saying before but it sounds a lot funnier then the standard term used!!

Didn't get to sleep til 3ish due to ***** trying to break in again.

Going booby trap this house+garden home alone style.

Raging even more now... staying at a mates house and just had a phone call to hear they're back....

Hit the big 40 in less than an hour,but it doesnt bother/excite me.

Looking forward to going to Holt this weekend in a barn conversion (10 of us) no kids.Swappy swappy .

Im spending all day in the pub getting lashed without the kids moaning.

Nothing says I'm having a crisis at turning 40 like your mrs talk you into letting her shag your mates.

Beware of brewer's droop.

Happy 40th.

Edited by FoxyPV

Been doing an assignment group work in Uni library for nearly six hours from 8 to about 13:45. Haven't eaten anything at all today, but drunk (non-alcohol :whistle: ) loads more than usual. On positive side,my Granddad bought tickets for the FA cup final and I've just started my 4 month holiday. :D

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Just caught up with my oldest friend known him since i was 4 so 20 years. Don't see him as much now, but may see him every weekend for a month then go a few months with out seeing him, but his one of those mates where you don't need to put in the time and effort. He just got back from spending 6 weeks with his American girlfriend in San Antonio and he pretty much told me in a heart to heart that he will have to move over there for things to continue to work. Bit gutted by this but pleased for him as i know they are made for each other and make each other happy.

I love a good family bereavement immediately before the most important exams I've ever taken. Genuinely. When life throws shit at you, it's always good to see it completely stick. Fvcking brilliant.

I love a good family bereavement immediately before the most important exams I've ever taken. Genuinely. When life throws shit at you, it's always good to see it completely stick. Fvcking brilliant.

When it rains it pours. Know how you feel mate and sorry for your loss :(

Had a pretty sweet day yesterday. Good win to end the season, went to the missus friends 21st for a few hours, where American Scott turned up lol

Went in town for the first time in ages, bumped into Tilley and Michael The Work Geordie. Had a chat and a picture with Andy King, (such a top bloke) seen Michael Morrison in Republic, Wednesday isn't as good as Leicester he said. lol.

We then seen Yakubu chiing in the VIP part of republic, so we gave him his butterfly celebration and he duly responded.